17

Lisa opened the windows, it's not that cold tonight but we can still feel the breeze.. She sat down from one of the couch after she let the assistant drove the van.

"Uhh. Finally, fresh air..." I whispered to myself while inhaling the air passing through the window.

"What do you guys want to eat tonight?" Kai asked with his sweater rolled up on his arms. Looks like he's planning to cook for us.

Lisa looked up, "Oh, it's Kai the cook. You guys better suggest something you really like, he's really good at it." and she smiled.

Kai softly laughs, "You are flexing me too much!"

"Really?! Kai's good at cooking?!" Jisoo excitedly asked which Kai went up red like a tomato and started scratching his head while smiling.

Lisa nodded, "Uh-huh."

Jisoo looked at me, "Ogosh! Jennie!!! Say anything you want now!!"

"Ehhh... I can't think of something to eat right now.. you guys can suggest anything." I said shly while rubbing my side neck.

"I guess you should just cook anything, it sounds like they are not a picky person." Lisa said without giving any of her attention, she's too focused on a book she's reading.

"Oh well..." Kai said and just started cooking.

I can see how different they are from each other, Kai looks really the friendly and hyper one while Lisa looks quite a distant person... but, she was really different that night we went to McDonald's together... Also, the night she asked me for my name... I guess that's the power of the alcohol..

I shook my head off after realizing that I was staring at Lisa too much after thinking about that. I looked back again to the window and saw the city lights, "Woaaah, it looks really amazing..." I whispered again to myself.

"Jisoo, look here!" I pulled Jisoo closer to me and gave her some space to look to the window.

"Woahh! It's been a long time since we saw city lights together..." she said in awe.

"Yeaaaaah.... I didn't realized how busy we were.."

"Lucky you and me for agreeing with this... it's gonna feel like a vacation for us.. at least escaping from all the stress we had." Jisoo said while softly inhaling the fresh air with her eyes closed.

"You're right, let's just enjoy this." I smiled and looked at her. While I was staring at Jisoo, I can see from the side that Lisa was looking at us too, but I didn't bother to look at her... was she listening?

I turned my gaze back to the window and Jisoo sat down again to her chair.

"Dinner's ready!" Kai shouted happily, the table was already set too, we just need to sit down and eat.

We went to the table quietly and sat down, looking at all the food with a wide smile on our faces. I'm not gonna lie, it really looks tasty and the smell is so good! (✧﹃✧)

"Enjoy the food and grab all you want! I prepared all these for us... please feel free to do everything on here." Kai said and smiled.

He's really kind and a happy person. I wonder what kind of life he has. I turned my gaze at Lisa, and I do wonder what's yours too.... And quickly returned my gaze to the food.

We are finally done eating, and the quality and taste is a *kisses* bomb! I ate too much, my tummy became extra big for tonight.... (つд⊂)

"Thank you Kai for preparing all the food, it was amazing!" I said with a big smile.

Jisoo smilingly nodded while still chewing her last bite.

He smiled too, his eyes suddenly disappears for smiling that big, "Thank you for the compliment, I was taught by Lisa's dad. I was really interested at cooking when I was just a child but my parents were too busy that time... so I mostly spends my time with Lisa's family."

"Woah, really?? Soo... if you were taught by Lisa's dad, does that mean she know how to cook too?" Jisoo asked while exchanging her gaze to the both of them waiting for their answers.

I didn't say anything, I stayed silent and listened to them. Letting them tell their stories.

"Uhh, well no...." Kai said and looked at Lisa.

"I'm not interested at cooking..." Lisa suddenly answered.

"Ahh, that's fine! We all have different profession, hobbies and passion from our parents... but, if you don't mind? why does it look like you live alone?" Jisoo started asking random questions, I quickly slapped her on her lap and gesturing her to stop but she's really into knowing the both of them. I don't know what got her to ask them questions about it... but I wanna know too.

"You can tell them bro, they are our friends now." Kai said.

"Uhh-- you can stay silent, you guys don't need to answer all the questions. Jisoo is just really curious sometimes, he-he." I said in an awkward laugh.

Lisa looked at me, "No, it's okay. Nothing personal about it.. but to answer that question..." she looked at Jisoo, "I live alone because my mum and dad are both living in Thailand."

"R-Really?!" Jisoo shouted, "How can you live alone?"

"I just got used to it... I have no problems at it at all, since it was my choice in the beginning.."

What an interesting life... what will be it feels like to be living with you??