29

Jisoo and Lisa finally done getting ready and they decided to go down where Kai is since he wasn't allowed to go back in room as of the moment.

Jennie was left alone and took a shower too.

"Sorry Kai, we took so long... Jennie's still taking a shower." Jisoo said and sat down on the couch and Lisa did too.

"Where we gonna eat?" Lisa asked.

"Anywhere else.. maybe let's go to the mall so we can also go around and get the other prizes." Kai suggested.

While they were talking, they heard Jennie's room door opened.

"Jennie's finally done." Jisoo said and the three stood up getting ready to leave.

As Jennie walks down the stairs, Lisa took a glance at her and was in awe seeing Jennie wearing a simple full girly outfit.
She wasn't still confident with herself but trying her best to manage it.

Her mouth hang opened, "Oh." she whispers.

Jisoo turned her gaze too, "WOAH!! Jennie is now Ruby Jane!!"

Kai smilingly watches Jennie walking down the stairs, "She's so perfect..."

Jisoo and Lisa nodded in agreement.

Jennie chuckles, "What's with those stares?"

"Why wouldn't we stare at you? You look so pretty!!" Jisoo said proudly, "Is this the new Jennie Kim?" she whispers.

Jennie softly laughs, "Maybe??? ..... I wonder what's mum and dad's reactions once they see me like this." she whispered back.

"They will be so so so proud and happy... just like me... finally, Ruby Jane!!" Jisoo shouted in whisper, she couldn't contain her happiness for her bestfriend.

"Well, thank you... I hope I'll get used to it..." Jennie said while smiling.

"You will! Soon enough, you'll start wearing a hot amd sexy outfits like mine!" Jisoo said.

"Beautiful ladies... are you done whispering?? I think we should go now and eat the meal we deserve...." Kai said as he guided Jisoo and Jennie walk.

Lisa walked behind them and watches Jennie.

They used Jennie's car and Kai drove it. They went straight to the mall and roamed around.

"Let's eat in an italian restaurant, what do you guys think?" Jennie suggested.

"Your wish is my command." Kai immediately said.

They all went to the Italian restaurant which is a well-known restaurant for wealthy people.

"Alright, this is where we gonna use the luxury meal..." Lisa said excitedly.

They all look excited not just because it's their first time eating there but it's because their first time eating somewhere expensive together.

They ordered a lot of food since Kai can afford it. After awhile, the orders finally placed on their table.

They all took a sniff, "Hmmm...."

"Smells so great!" Jennie said.

"Let's all enjoy the food! Grab anything.." Kai said starts eating.

"Thanks for this Kai... this will be part of our unforgettable moments together." Jisoo said smiling.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's my pleasure. Let's enjoy all the times we are together." Kai smiled.

Lisa can't stop stealing glances at Jennie, she can't believe that she will ever see her wearing a girly outfit. She never expected her to do that since she already have fallen in love with her boyish look even though she knows to herself that she only gets attracted to those girls with girly styles.

Jennie can see Lisa taking glances at her, so she softly kicked her feet and rolled her eyes at her which Lisa laughed.

"What's funny Lisa?" Jisoo asked in confusion.

"Oh.. nothing." Lisa got shocked and got panicked a little, "I just remembered something stoopid, but nevermind." she awkwardly laughed and softly kicked Jennie back.

Jennie laughed due to Lisa's reaction for fighting back but realized that Kai and Jisoo started getting confused, "Oh... Uhmm, Lisa's just so funny for laughing with herself." she quickly defended, and turned her gaze at Lisa and rolled her eyes.

"Okay... please you two, I'm hoping that you guys are still normal." Jisoo said and took a bite.

Kai started getting suspicious, but still didn't bothered, maybe he just felt like the two are just getting along now.

After awhile, they finally finished eating their food and Kai paid for it. They went out the restaurant and roamed around the mall.

"I'm getting my other prizes here now.." Jennie said.

"Me too!" Jisoo added.

"Let's get it all now.. so that next time, it will all just be the activities." Kai suggested.

"Yeah, Kai's right... Let's go!" Lisa agreed.

The three of them taking their time looking for their prizes alone. But since Lisa only got a free car ride, free head massage, free hair cut from Jennie, a free island stay from Jisoo and a luxury meal for two from Kai, she just sat down on one of the couch she saw.

Jennie noticed her while Jisoo and Kai already left, "Hey, what are you doing there? Aren't you going to get your prizes?"

"Oh, you're still here? Uhh... I didn't get a prize like you guys have." Lisa said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot.. don't worry, I'll still give you your prizes from mine. What is it again?" Jennie asked.

"Free head massage, free car ride and free hair cut."

"Ohhhkayy... I'll do that when we get the chance."

"Aren't you going to know what I got from Kai and Jisoo?"

Jennie was thinking, "Uhmm.. okay? what was it?"

"An island stay and a luxury meal..." Lisa looked up at Jennie, "And I remembered, you really liked that island prize... I wanna ask you if you wanna go there with me... also that luxury meal for two." she asked while staring straight into Jennie's eyes.

Jennie smiled but confused, "W-What? Are you for real? Aren't you going to go there with someone else instead of mine?"

"Who should it be though? I'm not even interested to anyone but you.... and I told you... I like you."

Jennie blushed, "I'll think about it." and chuckled.

Lisa softly laughs, "Alright... I'll wait.." she looked at Jennie and smiled, "Go ahead now before they see us.. I'll stay here.. just don't forget about me here." she laughed.

"Okay okay... are you sure you'll be fine here?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"Don't worry about me... I'll be fine here... go now, enjoy your prize." She smiled and Jennie smiled back. She finally left and roamed around to get her prizes.