11

The next day, it's already 10 in the morning. Most of them woke up on the same time.

"Hey, good morning.." Jisoo greeted the sleepy head Jennie.

"Good morning..." I said with a sleepy tone, I rubbed my eyes for a clearer vision, "Uhhh, I'm still sleepy!"

"Go and sleep then.. no one's stopping you girl." Jisoo said as she stood up from the bed.

"Nahh, I'm widely awake!" I smiled widely and quickly sat down on the bed.

"Woah woah, I never noticed you having that kind of sweater, it looks good on you but it will be better if its on me. So, give it to me." Jisoo said while pulling the sweater out from me.

"Yahh! YAAAH! It'ssss miiinneee!" I pushed her lightly and glared at her.

"WHUT!? You never been so selfish, does it have any sentimental value?" She grins at me.

"No! N-Nothing-- I just--"

"I just whatt gurl?"

"Argh, I hate youu Jisoo, this sweater is from the only girl from them...." I said while pouting.

"Whaaaattt? Reallyyyyyy? So that's why you left last night, huh? You should have just told me that you have a date instead." She chuckles.

"Duh, how I wish it's a date..."

"Why you suddenly sounded so girly most of the time now??" She wondered, looking up, "Ahhhh!! Is she the reason why you are slowly becoming a barbie now?! HAHA!! FINALLY RUBY JANE!" Jisoo laughed hysterically.

"Dahek! STOP IT!!" I slapped her shoulder lightly.

"Don't be shyyy, just tell me." She keeps on teasing me, grrrr.

I glared at her and rolled my eyes, I quickly went out the room and saw the guests sitting outside.

I even saw Lisa sitting next to Kai, why does she look like she saw a ghost with those big eyes due to shock? lol am I that pretty?

"Yah! Jennieyaaa~ What do you want to eat?" Jisoo shouted from the back, walking towards me.

I looked at her, "Anything you like... what about the guests?"

"They can just order, we have chefs duhhh, I'm not always gonna do the act for them, it's tiring." She said so fancy.

-
LISA's POV

"Ohh shiii--" I whispered as I saw Jennie walking out from the room, my eyes were widely opened.

"Yah, YAh! Bruuuuhhh, it's Jennie!" Kai excitedly said while nudging on me, "W-Wait, that sweater.... you also have that kind of sweater, right?" he added and looked at me.

"Y-Yeahh.. It--It's cool right? ha-ha." I said with a fake laugh. mygosh, Jennie, I forgot about the sweater last night... I thought while looking down.

"...or was that yours?" Kai said and looked at mg eyes straight.

"Why would it be mine bro? I don't even like her?? How could I let her borrow it from me? We went to the room together, right?" I explained to him, my heart beats so fast, hell!

"Ooohhhh...." He nodded and realized, "Maybe it's just a coincidence... but bro, don't you dare to wear it when she wears it... it will just look like you are a couple... oorrr maybe, can I borrow it from you so she can see me wearing the same sweater? haha!" he said and laughs.

My eyes widens, "Oohh, ha-ha-ha, you're right..." shiiii-- what am i gonna dooooo?!

"Gooo bro, quick! Get your sweater..." Kai said while lightly pushing me away.

I faked my smile at him, "Yeah...yeahh, wait here.." I said and went down to the parking lot.

Arghhhh fffff! What should I doooo?? Think... thinkkk.. thinkk Lisa... think!!

I walked back and fourth next to my car.

AHAA! Should I just buy another one?? Ha-Ha... it's a waste of money but at least, I don't need to get the sweater back from Jennie anymore... but... I have no time... ahh shttt. I'll just go and see if I can find Jennie....

I went back up stairs without letting Kai to notice me...

Jennie's not here, hopefully she's upstairs...

I went up to the 5th floor, hoping that she's up there.

"Oh hey!" Jisoo greeted at me from the hallway.

"Heyy." I greeted back.

"Were you looking for my best friend?" She grins.

I laughed awkwardly, "Ha-- no?"

"You sure?? Alrightty, I'm just gonna go down and grab some food." She waved good bye at me and smiled which I returned the gesture.

I quickly ran to the balcony and there she is, peacefully laying on the bed chair still wearing my sweater.

"Jennie! H--Heyyy, I--Uhmmm. I just need my sweater back for a minute...."

"Ohhh... I-I'm sorry, I forgot... I was about to give it back to you but since you're not here sooo... here ya go. thank you by the way..."

"Thank youuu, I'm sorry, please don't be mistaken..."

"It's alright!!"

"Woooh! See ya! Have a good day!" I said and quickly went back down.

"You too!!" I heard Jennie shouted.

"Why does she look so tired and nervous?" Jennie said to herself while watching Lisa running to the hallway.