16

LISA's POV

"Bruh, I thought we can just also stay here... where do you plan to go?" I asked Kai and sat down together on a couch.

He smiled and looked at me, "I changed my mind after seeing their excitement... I'm not sure yet, but we can plan that once we are in the car."

"Which car then?"

"Your camper van.."

"Whattttt! Arghh, you always plan ahead without asking my permissions." (¬д¬。)

"You can't say no to your bestfriend! HA-HA!! Plus, this will be fun.. I'm sure of it." Kai said excitedly.

Sometimes I hate you, grrrr. You are lucky, you're my best buddy. ( ̄ー ̄)

"Okay, okay fineee." I said and smiled, I can't do anything about it. He's right, this will be fun. At least I have the chance to get to know more about Jennie too.

Kai tapped my shoulder, "Don't worry bro, it's all on me."

"As you should!! You owe me a lot!"

"That's why it's all on me, you don't have to worry about anything. Money is just around the corner and memories is what I truely value."

I smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

A door slammed from the back, it was Jisoo and Jennie. Jennie didn't changed her outfit but she still look pretty tho while Jisoo is pulling a pink glittered suitcase. Kai and I stood up and went closer to them.

"Where's your stuff Jennie?" Kai asked.

"Erm, I don't live here soooo...."

"We can just get your stuff from your home, let's go." Kai said and lead the way which I followed him but the two pulled us to stop.

"No! We can't do that, Jennie can just borrow mine... look, I have a suitcase here." Jisoo said while caressing her glittered suitcase like she's showing off a gold bar.

"It's okay, I can just buy some stuff and uhmm, yeah. We can't get my stuff at home, mum's gonna kill me and not gonna allow me... for sure. But luckily, she allowed me to do whatever I want today, so I think it's fine to go anywhere tonight as long as I'm with Jisoo.." Jennie said in a wide smile, she looked so pretty.

"Alright then, let's go... but before that, we need to get mine and Lisa's stuff... Also, we are going to use Lisa's van." Kai said and started walking.

I walked closer to Jisoo and whispered, "Do you need some help? I can just carry that for you."

"Aww, thank you but it's fine." She widely smiled at me.

I nodded and started walking too.

--

JENNIE's POV

"What did she say to you?" I asked Jisoo after Lisa walks away.

"The hell Jennie, she's such a gentlewoman!" ε٩(๑> ₃ <)7з "But I don't mean that I'm attracted to her!" She added.

"What? Why?"

"She asked me if I need some help with the suitcase but I refused."

"Really?! ....hmmm, so she's not that cold huh?"

"Maybeee...."

"K, don't mind her." I said and followed the two. I left Jisoo and she quickly ran off too.

"Don't mind her now, huh? Ha-ha!" Jisoo started teasing me again, aish! This biatchhhh.....

We entered Lisa's car and drove away, we left mine to the bar.

After an hour drive, we finally arrived at Kai's residence. He went out the car alone since he just needs to get his suitcase too which said that he already told someone to prepare everything for him. He went back the car and Lisa drove again to the next destination. After just few minutes, we finally arrived at her residence. We went out the car and she let us go inside the house to wait while she's preparing her stuff.

"I guess she lives alone.." I whispered.

"Yeah, I guess so.." Jisoo agreed. We both roamed our eyes around the place, it looks luxurious just like our homes but the aura feels different. It has lots of stuff but it feels sad and empty.

I sighed in wonder.

"It's done, let's go." Lisa said while pulling her suitcase too. We followed her out the house and opened her camper van for us.

"Woah, this is so exciting!" Jisoo shouted in whisper on me which I excitedly nodded as a response. We went inside the van and Lisa helped Jisoo with her suitcase to carry it inside.

"Alright, welcome to Lisa's camper van! The van that we used to travel to, I missed being here bro. It's been a long time." Kai suddenly said.

Lisa smiled, "Yeah bro.."

Hmmm, I wonder why it's been a long but the van looks well maintained....

"This van has a complete set of stuff of our needs, soo, don't worry about anything. Grab anything you need... let's enjoy the night together!" Kai widely smiled.

"Woahh, amazingggg! Thank you for inviting us here!" Jisoo said while clapping her hands like a kid.

"It's our pleasure. We just thought that you guys deserves a break." Kai said happily.

"Uhh, do we need an assistant to drive or ...??"

"Yeah, I don't want you get tired of just driving... we deserve to have fun too.." Kai said while wrapping his arms around from Lisa's shoulder.

"Alright, let's just wait at the corner of the main road, I'll call for an assistant." Lisa said and went to the driver's seat.

Our night started.. hoping this will be really good and memorable.....