18

hello! thank you for reading this story but I also want to apologize for a super slow updates, I am too busy with my finals. i promise to be active again once it's finished! ♡ keep safe everyone!

x

It suddenly became cold that night, Lisa washed the plates since Kai cooked the food for us and he's also already sleeping at the bed couch inside the tiny room at the back. I tried to help her but she refused, I guess she's still shy and cold.

I went inside the room to ask Jisoo for her clothes, but she's already sleeping too. Arghhh, I want to have a shower and wear pajamas.

I went back outside carrying a white towel on my shoulders.

"What's the problem?" Lisa asked while wiping her hands with a tiny cloth.

My eyes widened, I looked up at her. I didn't expect that she'll talk to me first, "I-- Uhh, I was about to have a shower but Jisoo's already sleeping."

"Why? Are you suppose to borrow her clothes?"

I nodded while pouting, "I should've bought a few clothes before we went to the trip..."

"You can borrow mine... I can just explain to them why you are wearing my clothes.. wait here." She said in a serious face, she doesn't show much of her expressions but she still look pretty... she looks a bit scary too... she look quite a strict person with that minimal expressions, arrrrgh!

She came back and gave me a pair of sweater and a pajama, gave me some extra stuff too for hygiene.

"Thank youuu, you gave me a complete set of needs.. haha!" I awkwardly laughed after receiving all of it, I don't need to think about where to get it since I can just easily get it from her.

"I promise to buy my own stuff to our next stop..." I added and smiled.

She scratched her neck, "It's nothing... I-I'll go inside now too..." I just remembered that you can't get your own stuff that's why I brought extras with me, I hope you didn't realize that... Lisa said to herself and went inside the room.

---

After 20 minutes of warm shower, Jennie went inside the room too. She laid down beside Jisoo. They are both laying on the lower side of the bed while Lisa is on the upper side since there is just a single bed on top. Kai is the only guy and had to sleep seperated from them which is on the couch bed next to the door.

The camper van pulled over somewhere they can park for the assistant to have his own rest too. He already knows what to do and where to go since Lisa and Kai already told him about it.

It was a quiet and peaceful night, not until Kai started snoring a bit loud.

"Aaahhkk, I guess he really got tired from cooking..." I whispered to myself as I slowly sat down on the bed. I looked around to check on them, Kai's really having a good sleep and Jisoo's still looking pretty while sleeping.

I quietly stood up from the bed and went outside the room to drink water.

"Lisa's outfit smells so good and it's comfy..." I said while sniffing it.

"Really?"

"AaaHHkk!" I shouted and quickly covered my mouth, "What are you doing here at this hour?!" I shouted in whisper as I rolled my eyes.

"I-uh, can't sleep.. I decided to stay here for a moment. What about you?"

"I just woke up from Kai's snore, and went out to drink water." I said while scratching my neck, I hope she forgot what I said earlier... that's so embarrasing!

"Ahh, uhm.. Wanna sit down?" Lisa looked at me while moving to the side.

I nodded while smiling, I took a glass of water and sat down next to her but there's a space, of course! (´-ι_-`)

I awkwardly laugh while taking a sip.

"How's the salon?" She suddenly asked.

I looked at her, "It's going great, mum's working too much and no one can stop her."

"I guess she really loves the business."

"It was her dream actually, and she wanted me to continue handling it.. I'm not good on managing businesses, and it's not even one of my choices things to do, but I just realized, mum's never been selfish and never been asking for anything..." I slightly smiled.

"Sooo..... are you saying that you'll continue managing it even it's not what you want to do?"

I nodded, "People can learn anything.... people can master anything depends on the reason behind it.. now that I have a deep reason, that's enough to be motivated to love something I don't like."

"Woah... I have no words for that."

"Well, you'll do anything for your own mother."

Lisa smiled, "It's already 4 o'clock, we should go back."

I nodded while smiling, "I didn't noticed it, haha... by the way, thank you for asking about that, I just released something deep inside me."

"I'm glad that I helped, but I never knew you were feeling like that.. I hope everything goes well on you." She smiled wider, it's the second time I saw her smiling closer to me.

She's a different person whenever we talked alone, I wonder why she acts like that.... maybe I should ask her next time.

I widely smiled, "let's go..."

"After you."

We went back inside the room quietly, it's been a great night so far, I wonder what's gonna happen when we wake up... I never met someone like them. My heart is so happy.

Plus, I just noticed, my bitchy attitude slowly becoming an angel... maybe I truly am an angel? It's just Jisoo's fault why I have an attitude. (≧ω≦)

just kidding,,