5

Dedicated to MALANDEJENLISA, thank you for commenting on my post hoping for me to get through my problems, thank you so much, I really appreciate it. So, here's an update. Thank you for waiting! ^__^

Also to darkangel04, thank you for liking and reading my stories! ^_^ I'm so happy.

I deeply sighed but I managed to smile.

"We should go visit your mum and have dinner outside together." Dad smiled at me and stood up, he's having a hard time so I gave him a support, he needs to exercise more.

"I'm getting old, gosh."

I laughed, "Daaad! Why you sounded so gay????!"

"It's what I usually hear from youngsterzzz."

We laughed together like it's our last. We drove back to the house and took a quick bath. Dad's look great today, he even styled his hair like a teen aged fvckboi and I did too!! Girls, you'll drool. *wink*

Dad drove his car, he didn't asked his assistant, it's a family day I think?

We finally arrived to the Salon, and my mum was busy deciding which and which to choose for the designs.

My mum saw us and walked towards us excitedly, "Heyyy." she gave both of us a lovely kiss.

"Hey, how is it going?" Dad asked.

"It's been good so far, it's just tiring."

"You can do it mum!" I cheered my mum with little dances.

"Aish! What do it! Do what I am telling you to do!" My mum kept giving me a Karen attitude whenever we are outside.

She's doing it because she wanted everyone to be afraid of her and kept respecting her, she wanted to avoid getting her employees feel comfortable with her kindness.

I pouted and my dad laughed at me, "Daaad!"

He instantly stopped laughing and taps my shoulder, "Hey, mum. We will be waiting outside. Let's go eat somewhere."

My mum glared at us, "I'm busy."

"Muuummm! We came all through here and that's what you're gonna say?" I acted like a child, hehe. ;)

"Mum, you see. Your princess missed us eating together outside.. it won't take long though." Dad said trying to persuade mum.

My mum aggressively puts down the paper she's holding and looked at us with a death stare.

My dad and I slowly looked at each other like an innocent child. My mum can really be scary at times.

She softly laughs after seeing how we look, "Okay, fine fine. Wait for me for a while." but then she rolled her eyes and looked back at the paper she's holding.

We both said yes in whisper, it's victory!

We waited for my mum after and she came after a while, my dad drove the car and went to a fancy restaurant. We ordered a lot of food, it looks nice and really expensive.

"Woah, this is such a good feeling... having us all together in one table outside." Dad said happily while getting his spoon and fork.

My mum smiled, "You see Ruby Jane, we are so busy preparing a good future for you."

I smiled at them, "Thank you mum and dad. I really appreciate everything you do."

"All I can say is, be a good child now." Dad jokingly said.