9

I quickly ran towards our table, "Bruuuhhhh! You're not going to believe this!" I said while running.

Kai smiled as he looked at me, "W-Whattttt?" He said excitedly.

"You lucky piece of pie! Her name's Jennie.. Jennie Kim. She's the daughter's owner of the salon I always go to, also, she's the owner's bestfriend of this bar! Can you believe that!?"

"Woah, Woah... did I heard everything right? Oh shhiiii-- I'll be so lucky if ever I got to know her more."

He's really interested with the girl... right, she's really pretty. I saw that too... but what if he's right tho? What if it's just her style for today? The hell... I should have seen her first!!

"Eyo! You alright?" He asked.

"Of course!! Maybe the alcohol is attacking me now..."

He tapped my shoulder, "It's too early for that! Let's have fun for more since you asked her name for me... thank you bro! You really are the best bro I ever had!" He hugs me aggressively, that's what we always do when we did something for each other.

I laughed and smiled at him.

"What about you? Haven't you seen any other girls that you are interested with?" He asked while taking a sip from his drink.

"Uhm..." I roamed my eyes around, still seeing Jennie to her table alone, but I quickly looked away, "No one."

"Brooo, may I ask you? Are you sure that Jennie's not pretty to you?"

"Bruuuh, she has the same style as me... I can even sense her, I'm sure she likes pretty girls too. Not the girls like me, can't you see our style?"

"But she's pretty, right? You saw it!" He's so hype about it.

"Yeah, she does.. I'm sure she'll look handsome with the boy version of her." I said and laughed.

"Oh, the fff bruh, you're right. HAHA!"

The night continued, we all getting wild and loud.

I saw Jennie approaching the owner, did she get bored playing? What the hell, why does she looked like an angel when the light hits her, she's so bright... she's giving me a mafia vibes and an angel at the same time...

I shook my head, I looked at Kai, luckily, he's not paying attention to me or even to Jennie...

--

JENNIE's POV

I yawned and stretched my body, "Ahhhh, I'm so sleepy...." I looked at Jisoo's direction, "Youuuu a monster, didn't even remembered me." I rolled my eyes.

I shut down the laptop and grabbed it, I stood up and went to Jisoo.

Urghh, why are the lights so bright!! It hurts hitting my eyes.

"Yaahh! Have you completely forgotten about me?!" I shouted angrily, the others heard me and looked at me but I didn't get bothered.

"Oh shii-- Nini, I'm so sorryyy... Come and stay here!" Jisoo said smiling.

"Is she your girlfriend?" A celebrity guy asked.

"Oh gosh, no!" Jisoo quickly answered.

"YES." And I answered the same time as hers.

Everyone who's sitting down at the counter chairs looks so confused.

"What is it? Really?" He asked again.

"She's my girlfriend.." I said again.

"Jennie... what are you doing?!" She shouted in whisper to me.

"What else? I'm bored and you let me wait for you there for hours?!" I whispered back.

"I hate you! I was getting some boys here!"

"The heck, that was it! I don't get girls, you don't get boys! It's a tie tie."

"I really hate you now." She said while laughing, "Okay fine. If that's your reason, finee. You're lucky, you're my bloody sister." She smiled and rolled her eyes, "Do whatever you want now."

I softly laughed, "That's why I'll never exchange you for anything!"

We continued whispering.

"Love you!" Then I shouted so everyone can hear it.

Jisoo took her hand down to the table and gave me an F sign, I hysterically laughed to her action.

"Everyone's getting drunk, when are they planning to leave?" I asked Jisoo while she's preparing drinks.

"I don't know, but the others reserved their rooms already." She answered.

"Rooms? You got everything fixed?"

"Oh yeah, haven't you noticed it? I took some cleaning service to clean each rooms, I even bought new furnitures.. I decided to open it up again."

"Your bar is really getting cool now, I'm sure you'll get lots of customers here in the future... also.... your dad's probably felt proud of you."

"I hope so! and I'm sure he does." she smiled.

"Hey.. if ever I didn't succeed with the salon, please let me stay here!" I pouted and held Jisoo's arm like a kitten.

She pats my head softly, "Of course bishh. Stop acting like a child now, whatever happens, we stick together." She brightly smiled at me which it made me teary eyed. I quickly squints my eyes to remove it.

I smiled to her, my gummiest smile.