35

JENNIE's POV

Sigh.... It's been weeks now, I've been really busy with the salon... I missed Jisoo, Lisa and Kai so much... til now, I'm still looking forward to those prizes that we got to do together. I think I should ask mum to at least have a rest day, so i can chill out.

I went to my mum's bedroom to meet her before she leave, "Hey, mum..." I said as I knock to her door."

"Come in, princess."

I went in and saw her getting ready, "Mum, I just wanna ask you..." I said as I sat down to the fluffy bed while watching her.

"Anything my dear."

"Uhmm, can I have a rest day? The salon's doing great, nothing new... and it's just always been consistent... so I think, I deserve at least a day off."

"Hmmm... alright." Mum answered without focusing on me.

"Really mum?! Thank you so much! I'll visit one more time today then I get a rest day.." I said happily and gave her a kissed.

She softly chuckles, "Anything for you... you are doing really great just in case you don't know and I'm so proud of you." she smiled and gave me a soft hug, "Do whatever you want to do for 2 days." she added and took her bag and left.

"Thank you mum!" I shouted as she leaves.

I quickly went back to my room to take a shower and get ready to leave, I texted Lisa that we can finally go to Jisoo's island.

While I was taking a shower, I heard a familiar voice from my room.

"Jennieyaaah!!" she kept on calling my name.

"What!?" I shouted.

"YAHH!! Come out here now girl."

"Wait! I'm just wearing my wardrobe!"

I quickly went out the bathroom with just a wardrobe and a towel on my hair, "What's your problem Jisoo?!"

She quickly pulled my arm to sit, "Yahh! You didn't tell me that you're the one who's gonna take Lisa to the island!"

I shove off, "YAHH!! How did you know!?"

She smirked at me, "You can't hide anything from me!!"

"Eeerrrgh! Fine! Yes! Lisa asked me if I wanna go with her to the island... also, I'm the one she took with that luxury meal she got from Kai." I said as I removed the towel from my hair.

Jisoo gasps, "Really?! Sooo.... what's between with you two? I thought Kai likes you?! What about him? What about their friendship?"

"I don't know girl, but.... I like Lisa a lot... my feeling's slowly getting deeper and deeper as to how many times we've spent our time together... she's really sweet and caring."

"I knew it! I knew that you like Lisa..." Jisoo said, "So, when are you going to the Island."

"Today... I have 2 days rest, so it's better to leave now."

"Alright, enjoy!" She said while smirking.

"Stop with that face, dork!" I said as I softly slap her lips.

I get dressed and packed my things, while Jisoo's still in my bedroom waiting for me to finish up since she's gonna leave with me.

As I open my door, it reveals that my mum was standing there with her arms crossed and a raising eyebrow, "Mum?!" I shouted in shock, "What are you doing here?"

"What about I ask you the conversation I just heard?" She said while tapping her feet.

It suddenly felt so cold, my sweat getting all cold too, I looked back at Jisoo, she seems scared and shocked too, "Uhh-- uhmmm..."

"I actually don't need the explanation Jennie... I heard everything.... and I was right all along!!" She shouted angrily.

"Mum... w-what do you mean??" I asked while stuttering.

"All these time Jennie.... all these time?! Is this why you suddenly changed your style? And not because of me? of your dad?! of our business?! It's because of that girl!? Gosh, Jennie!! I never thought that I'm raising girl, that will just also end up liking a girl!!" My mum said, her eyes are widely opened due to the anger she's feeling.

"I already talked about your dad regarding this matter... and you Jennie!! You'll gonna live with your grandma in the U.S!! and you're leaving today!!" She handed me my passport with force and left.

"Mum!! What are you saying I'm living in the U.S?! Mum!" I shouted as I walk behind her, "Mum! Please! Let me explain!"

"Enough with explanation, I'm too tired now Jennie.... I let you do whatever you want, I let you become like what you were before, and now this one?! I'm too fragile now to understand this kind of situation... you better leave now before I get to decide something worse!!" She angrily shove me off from her which it made me fell down on the floor.

I cried as hard as I can, I couldn't believe that mum would do this to me... it hurts hearing those from your own mother... she can't accept who I am, and what I like. "Dad, where are you? I know you can understand me...." I whispered to myself as I continued sobbing.

"Jennie, get up..." Jisoo said while she's helping me, "I'm sorry... we were too loud..."

"I-It's okay Jisoo, it's not your fault." She helped me walked back to the bedroom but the maid immediately approached me.

"Miss Ruby Jane, you need to leave now... your flight will be in 30 minutes..."

"What!?" Is this really what's gonna happen?

"Jennie, just go... you heard your mum, and you know how scary she is when she gets mad... just go for now before she decide something worse than this." Jisoo said while tapping my back.

"What about Lisa? What about us?" I asked as I continued sobbing, "This one hurts more than anything else..." I broke down on the floor with tears continuously falling.