27

JENNIE's POV

Ahhhh.... it's so coldddd..... I need to get up and open the heater...

I quietly stood up, everyone's still asleep and they are all covered with a comfy and warm comforter. They all look cute though, looks like a tiny babies. Hihi.

I went to the windows to check the weather, so unlucky, the rain still heavy.... guess we're just really gonna eat together.

I went back to my bed and saw Lisa moving...

I mouthed to her, "It's still early, go back to sleep...."

she rubs her eyes and blinked, "Why are you awake though?" she mouthed back.

"I just feel too cold, but it's fine now." and we keep mouthing at each other since Kai and Jisoo are still asleep. We didn't want to wake them up since it's still too early.

I was about to lay down again but she spoke up...

"Jennie..." She shouted in whisper, I looked up at her, "Can I have some water? I feel so dry..." she added.

"Uhh... Yeah, of course.. Let's go." I quickly stood up and she followed me out the bedroom.

"That's so funny, we had to whisper and mouthing at each other." She said while laughing.

I chuckled, "Yeah, my brain cells were all laughing... I didn't wanna disturb their sleep."

"Me too, seems like they are both still dreaming." She softly laughs.

"Here, drink it all up." I handed a glass of water.

"Thank you, Jennie... I was so dry...." She drank the water.

"It's nothing... just tell me anything you need.. I owe you a lot." I smiled at her.

"A lot?" She asked in confusion.

"Well, first is that the McDonald's, we ate there together late at night... that's where we understood each other for the first time.... cause we're both hungry that time, haha!" I explained while laughing, "Next is... you lend me your sweater... I love that sweater but you took it!" I sighed as I rolled my eyes... "But it's fine though!" I quickly defend myself.

"N-No!" She quickly reacts, "I-I mean, I wasn't suppose to get it back... Uhmm, how do I explain this... it's just so complicated.... and I don't want you to misunderstood it." She explained with fear into her eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed while thinking, and I just remembered what Jisoo and I talked about that couple sweater with Kai, "Was it about Kai.....??"

"W-What? How did you know?" She felt so shocked.

"I just know it's him... explain it to me" Even though I wasn't sure... I just wanna know the truth... ya know, investigator Jennie. *winks*

"Ooohhh craaaapp..." She faced palm herself, "Wooohhh! Alright." She deeply exhaled, "You know that right? Kai likes you...."

I nodded.

"Kai likes you...."

"Yeah, I know, and then what?" I asked.

She faced palm herself again, ".... and we're friends, right?"

"Yeahhh... just keep going.. you can do it. There's nothing to be afraid of... it's just you and me..." I tapped her shoulders.

"I know... but... it's really complicated to tell..." Lisa looked me straight in the eyes.

I can see how afraid she is through her eyes, I softly caress her shoulder to her arm, "I know it feels difficult to explain... and whatever it is... I'll listen. We're friends too, right?" I slowly smiled at her.