32

"Woooohhh! Thai's food looks so good!" I said as I looked around all the served food on our table.

"Of course! I wouldn't let you try here if it doesn't." Lisa said confidently and placed some food on my plate.

I quickly dig in to try all the food and Lisa's right... it really tastes good that I almost forgot that I'm with Lisa, I looked up to her and saw her laughing while staring at me.

"And why do you need to stare at me like that while I'm eating?" I asked with a death glare, I still can't change my bitchy attitude while I'm in Ruby Jane mode. Seems like it's gonna be hard to get rid of that side of mine as Jennie.

"You got stain on your fluffy cheek..." She said smiling and quickly took a napkin and wiped it, "There, you're all fine now... I don't care 'bout you eating like that.. I can't deny that thai's food is really good, sooo... it's not a problem to me if you eat like a monster..." she chuckled.

I didn't noticed I was blushing after that, my face started to heat up so I just rolled my eyes on her which she chuckled right away. She really got used to it already.

We finished eating and went back to my car, we can't stay that long to somewhere else since Kai might found out that we are going out just the two of us.

"Where are we heading now?" She asked while taking her seatbelt on.

"I don't know. I'm just thinking about Kai, he might find out... and I don't wanna ruin your friendship as to how much you don't." I said while starting off the car, "I have an idea." she quickly looked at me and waited for me to continue, "Let's go to your house, if you don't mind..." I said without looking at her.

"Oh yeah, sure! I don't mind at all." She quickly respond.

I drove my car to her house and she went out to open the gate since she live alone and doesn't have any maids or even guards. I parked my car to the side and went out.

She lead the way inside and opens the lights, it was really dark and quiet.. it feels the same the first time we came here. I sat down to the living room while she took a glass of water and gave it to me.

"Here, drink some or you'll dry up." she said while smiling and I took the water and drank it. She sat down next to me, quietly.

"Uuhmm... do you mind me asking you questions?"

She shook her head slowly, "No.. go ahead, as long as I can answer." she shortly smiled.

"I just noticed, why do you live alone?"

"Oh.. yeah, that..." She deeply took a long breathe, "My parents are living in Thailand, they have work there and are really busy... they barely have time for me so here I am, in Korea. Decided to settle my own life here to be independent... trying to learn some things alone.... but we still keep in touch tho, I'm fine with it... I understand them that they are just doing that to give me a nice life... but... how can you not find at least a shortest of your free time that you can give to your daughter? just so she can feel loved, at least...." She explained with sadness into her voice, it saddens me seeing her like that after knowing her as a bubbly one, "I'd rather be poor with a happy family, than a life like this that all I can feel is being alone." she added.

I softly tapped her shoulders to give it as a comfort, I took her hands and looked at her, "You know that we are here now, right? Jisoo... Kai.... me... We can learn things together! We just got started, and those things we did together? those are just the warm ups!" I chuckled which I saw that she smiled a bit, "And... we are your family, Lisa... my mum and dad are also here... Just like Jisoo, they treated her as their daughter... and I'm sure, soon enough, my parents will treat you as their own... for now, let's be more patient with your parents... As the one being more understanding, let's be patient, I know they are just doing their best for you." I gave her the gummiest smile that I can give.

She smiled at me and saw that she's getting teary eyed, "I know and I understand your point... but this is my life now and I already got used to it... I just go out most of my time with Kai, drinking and having fun... I wasn't really into entertaining other people, just those friends that I know... but it changed the time we met you, and became friends with you and Jisoo... It totally made my life better." She smiled after explaining it.

"I'm happy to hear that! .... now, stop being sad... it doesn't really suit you." I smiled as I tightens my hold to her hand.

She looked at me and smiled, "Thank you, Jennie... I feel so relieved now..."

I softly chuckled, "And thank you for telling me your story, thank you for trusting me. I appreciate it... you know I'm just one call away... whatever it is, whatever day or time it will be, I'm just a one splash away." I laughed which she did too.

"Appreciate it." She shortly respond and smiled.

"If you want to, I can visit you here... your house is really dark, but... it feels comfy at the same time." I said as I laid my back to the soft sofa.

"I'd love to!" Lisa said excitedly, "You can come here any day or time you like! I'm looking forward to it..."

We laughed together and spent the rest of our time talking about nonsense stuff and I went back home before 8 pm.

xxx

I'm sorry for a slow updates, I was so busy with my youtube channel, I make Jenlisa stories there too, if you like to watch it, just search: nini & lili stories
Also don't forget to subscribe! Thank you. ♡
I'm making time for this now so kere it is! more more update. Hehe.