26

"Huwaaa!! Your cookings are really unbeatable!" Jennie said as she softly rubs her belly.

Jisoo smiled in happiness, she's embracing the food inside her stomach.

"We didn't know that Kai's great at cooking." Jennie's dad said while wiping his mouth.

"Yeah... I love this, I love everything. It all tastes good...." Jennie's mum said while smiling, "What about you Lisa?" she added.

"I-I'm not good at it...." Lisa said while smiling.

"Oh, that's fine. I'm sure you are good at something." Jennie's mum said as a comfort.

"Oh well, everyone's done... let's all take some rest and then have a good night sleep... Mum and I have a work tomorrow." Jennie's dad said while smiling and stood up, "Enjoy the night kids!"

Jennie's parents left the area and went up to their bedroom.

"What should we do now?" Jisoo asked and wipes her mouth.

"Erm, I don't know. Let's just go to my bedroom and probably just talk there." Jennie said and quickly stood up which everyone followed her.

"Where are we gonna sleep?" Kai asked while walking.

"Dontchu worry, I have a sofa bed there. You guys can use it." Jennie said and smiled, "Here we are.... please don't judge my bedroom." she said as she opens the door.

Lisa and Kai was in awe, the bedroom is huge and has a lot of luxury items. Though Jennie loves to wear boyish outfits, her bedroom is like a barbie.

Lisa smiled as she remembers how she sees Jennie to her own perspective, she knows how ungirly she is but she hides her girly side into her bedroom. How cute she is?

"Woah, your bedroom is like for a princess." Kai said while roaming his eyes around.

"Oh yeah, this is what my parents wanted..." Jennie said while fixing the sofa bed, "This is where you're going to sleep."

"It's pretty big... nice!" Kai said excitedly.

"Here! Catch!" Jisoo shouted and threw a four pillow to Lisa, "Oh! Great catch!"

Lisa smiled, "Basic..." and then laughs.

"Lisa, catch!" Jennie shouted and threw a comforter but Lisa didn't get to catch it since it got her covered by it.

"Arrrgh, you threw it right away... I wasn't looking!" Lisa said and removes the comforter around herself.

Jennie softly laughs and Lisa saw how pretty she is.

Her heart started beating fast, she couldn't explain what she feels whenever she sees Jennie smiling or laughing. She quickly shook her head off to bring her senses back, and started throwing the pillow at Jennie and Jisoo.

"Aahkkkk!" Jennie and Jisoo screamed.

"You guys are not good at catching..." Lisa chuckles.

"Ahhhh... that's what you want, huh? That's unfair!!" Jennie threw the pillow back at Lisa but she caught it.

"See? Bleh!" She threw it back and Jennie didn't catch it but she just protected herself, "Hahaha! Jennie, it's just a pillow. It won't hurt you. Try to catch it!" She softly threw another pillow at Jennie.

"Gotcha!" Jennie caught it.

"Wow! Amazing! That's so cool!" Lisa laughs as she teases Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes but smiling, "Hmp!"

"Hep hep! That's enough!" Jisoo went in the middle between the two. "You guys are too loud."

"Yah! It's Lisa's fault!" Jennie said and quickly let go of the pillow she was holding.

"Look at the mess you made!" Jisoo points at the pillows laying around the floor.

Lisa and Jennie looked at around and realized how much of the mess they made. They stared at each other and laughs.

"Alright alright, don't worry madam. We will clean it up." Lisa said and took all the pillows near her and Jennie did the same.

"Done, see? It's all clean now." Jennie said and widely smiled at Jisoo.

"Good! You guys can now change shifts with the maids." Jisoo jokingly said and laid herself down to the bed.

Kai laid down to the sofa bed too on his side while using his other arm to support his head, "What's the plan for tomorrow?"

Jennie walked to the window, "The rain looks gonna stop soon... I hope it won't rain tomorrow."

"But what if it rains?" Lisa asked.

Jennie went back and sat down to her bed, "If it rains, uhmm... let's just pick a different prize... maybe? the one for a fancy dinner? was that it?"

"Yeah, it's the luxury meal for all of us." Kai said while nodding.

Jisoo snaps her fingers, "Yeah yeah! Let's just do that if it still rains! At least we can still do something together tomorrow."

"Yeah right..." Jennie said and laid down, "Should we go to sleep now?"

"It's too early!" Jisoo said.

"What else should we do then? Planning is done." Jennie said as she closes her eyes.

Lisa glances at Jennie, "Let's do the pillow fight again!"

"No!" Kai and Jisoo shouted in chorus.

"You guys are such a kill joys!" Jennie said and laughs.

"We are not a kid anymore." Kai said.

"I do... Maybe I'm physically an adult but I'm still a kid at heart." Lisa said and smiled.

Jennie quickly sat down to her bed, "Me too!" she chuckled.

The two looked at each other and laughs, they look like they have something in similar and they understand each other for the second time.

"You guys seems like you understand each other now." Jisoo said while smiling.

"That's better than fighting all the time." Kai laughs.

Jennie smiled, "Well, I'm kind, right?" she looked at Lisa.

"Yeah you do..... when you are asleep." Lisa laughed so loud.

"Do you want me to kick you ass?!" Jennie shouted.

"H-hey!! Don't start the fight!" Kai shouted and went to the middle between the two.

Jisoo laughed, "Was that our role? To always go between the two of you to make you stop?"

Everyone laughs after realizing what Jisoo said.

"If we fight, just always know that it's Lisa's fault." Jennie said and puts her tounge out.

"Nahh, it's always Jennie's fault." Lisa disagreed.

"Oh, stop it now. I ain't gonna stand up just to go between the two of you... the best piece of advice for tonight? good night!" Jisoo said and quickly covered herself with the comforter.

"Yeah yeah! Jisoo's right. Good night!" Kai also agreed at Jisoo and went to sleep too.

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other and kept silently laughing.

"Night!" Jennie silently said at Lisa and smiled.

"Good night." Lisa did too and widely smiled at her. She laid down as soon as Jennie laid down to her bed. She softly touches her heart to feel how fast it beats, sleep well Jennie. she said to herself and closes her eyes too.