The Last Class Trial...

"Are you...fucking kidding me...?", you said

"Heh...? Wha-wha-wha-whawhahwha...? AAAAAAAAHHHHH"!?

"Wh-What's going on here..."!?

"I-Is he really dead? He's not pretendin' to be dead, is he?", Akane said. "I-I mean...it's Nagito, y'know"!?

"Y-Yeah! Maybe you're right...", Hiro said. "It's Nagito after all so he might be-".

*Ding dong dong ding*

"A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin"!

"The body discovery announcement...? Th-Then it's for real...", Fuyuhiko said

"Then Nagito is really dead"!?

"I-It's not just that he's dead... If the body discovery announcement was made...does that mean...Nagito was killed?", Kazuichi said

"K-Killed..."!?

"Plus, it's one of us! I mean, that's what it means, right"!?

"Then...it's gonna start again, isn't it?", you said

"...Huh"?

"The class trial will begin soon enough...".

"Yep, we gotta do it! We gotta find out who Nagito's killer is!", Monokuma said. "No matter who you guys sacrifice, you're determined to survive and leave this island, right? Then the time for action...is now! Soooo allow me to give you the familiar Monokuma Fi-".

"Hold it right there!", Monomi shouted

"What!? Don't get in my way like that! I was about to whip out the Monokuma File in such a cool way...".

"Shut up! I can't stand this anymore! Hoe much longer are you going to keep putting them through this!? No more! I won't let you! I'll make sure I pulverize your evil intensions"!

"..."

"S-Say something..."!

"Oh, now I remember who you are...you're Monomi".

"Y-You just now noticed"!?

"Anyway Monomi...if you're gonna talk about my intentions, why don't you talk about yours first"?

"...Huh"?

"What're *your* intentions anyway? Why are you keeping everyone cooped up on this island? I'm sure everyone here wants to know too, y'know"?

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure they do...", you interrupted. "But instead, you wanted to be a little bitch about it and prevent me, Hiro, and Monomi from telling them the truth. So how 'bout you stop being a parasite, give us the damn Monokuma File, and get the fuck outta here before I put you into hibernation...permanently!", you said as you snatched the Monokuma File out of Monokuma's paws.

"Whaaaaaaaa!? No fair! I didn't even get to introduce the Monokuma File in a cool way! It seems you haven't changed a bit Y/N. You're still the cold hearted person you are! I don't think a certain someone wouldn't have wanted to see you like this!", he said with a sly grin, hoping to get the same reaction from you as last time.

Hiro and Fuyuhiko's eyes had widened since those two are the only ones who know who Monokuma was referring to...

"Yeah...you're right. He wouldn't want to see me like this..".

"Phuhuhuhuhu! Exactly! Which is why-"!

"But...! I know he wouldn't want me to just let you do whatever the fuck you want. The final promise that I made to him was to defeat you no matter what... If I did it once, I can do it again...and I *will* do it again".