Fun House? More like Hell House Pt.1

You looked at the Monokuma file that Hajime had in his hands...

"Alright Hajime, what does the Monokuma File say this time?", you asked

"Hmm...the victim is Nekomaru Nidai, AKA 'Mechamaru' after his robotic transformation. His body was discovered in Grape Tower, which is inside the Funhouse. His head is severely damaged and beyond repair, so that shall be considered the cause of death. Despite the fact that his arm and kegs are dismembered... These limbs were actually designed to be detachable, and it seems they separated due to a severe impact. Aside from that, several other areas of this body are damaged... Because of this...many of his functions seem to have shut down".

"Do you think...he was clubbed repeatedly?", Hiro asked

"That may be a possibility but...was there a reason they needed to club him over and over again?", Hajime said

"I don't know but there's something that been bothering me...", you said

"What is it...?", Hajime asked

"This damn hammer! It's way to clean to be the murder weapon! If anything, the culprit must think that we're a bunch dumbasses to even think that!", you shouted

"Maybe...it was used for something different", Hiro said.

"How"?

"Well, say for instance that they used the hammer to knock down the pillar and made it fall on Nekomaru. So the hammer is still a weapon but used differently".

"That could be a possibility. Plus there's blood on the pillar as well so th-", Hajime said

"No that can't be it", you interrupted.

"H-Huh"?

"Now don't get me wrong, I will agree about there being blood on the pillar strange but if it did fall on Nekomaru, he would be under the rubble".

"Hmm. I guess you're right. That does make sense", Hajime said

"Hey Hajime, Y/n!", Akane shouted.

"Hmm? Oh, what's up Akane?", I asked

"I just remembered something that I thought was weird! Um... It happened early in the morning...".

"You're going back that far?", you sweat dropped.

"C'mon, you guys noticed it too, right? You heard that rumblin' sound"?

"Rumbling...?", Hajime questioned.

"Oh yeah! I remember that! There was a big rumble that woke me up after I heard it. Since I was tired and hungry, I really didn't pay much attention to it...", you said

"I was sleepin' pretty heavy so I wouldn't think about how hungry I was, but that noise woke me up. I was about to fall back to sleep but I decided at the last minute to run out of my room, and after I did that...".

"Then what happened...?", Hiro asked

"I didn't see anythin', and it looked like the others didn't come outta their rooms either... I felt pretty dumb for bein' the only one who came out, so I went back to my room and fell back asleep. In the end, I never found out what that sound was, but it's been on my mind for a while".

"But... What could've been that sound...?", Hajime asked

"My best guess is that was the sound when Nekomaru came in contact with that pillar. The blood on there can prove it", you said pointing at the pillar. "But that still doesn't add up to me...".

"What? Are you sure? It feels like you're doing a great job right now", Hiro complemented.

"I do feel like I'm on the right path but...the blood is at the top of the pillar. If he had knocked into it, the blood stain would be somewhere in the lower middle...but it's not".