Fun House? More like Hell House Pt. 2

"This doesn't make any sense! You should still be in Strawberry Tower with the rest of the guys!", you exclaimed

"Yeah, she's right! How are you here Nagito?", Hiro asked

"We'll explain all of that later. Right now, we need you guys to confirm something", Chiaki said calmly

"Okay... What is it?", you asked

Nagito then showed to files in his hands...

"Huh? ...What this"?

"Let's just say, it's a little gift for completing the Final Dead Room".

"Th-The Final Dead Room? You actually went in there..."?

"Yep! But before I tell you guys about the Final Dead Room...there's something I need to tell you guys".

"...There is?", Hiro questioned

"I tried to investigate Strawberry House as much as I could... I'll give you those details first. Let's hurry this up".

After Nagito had said that, you, Hiro, Chiaki and Hajime all learned the results of Nagito's investigation of Strawberry House which was the elevator being broken, Strawberry Hall's button being broken as well, Fuyuhiko's Account about him being in the lounge, seeing Nekomaru leaving Strawberry House and him, Kazuichi and Gundham hearing the rumbling noise, and the wall clock in Strawberry Houses lounge going off...

"Well...this information is quite important", Hajime said

"Now we know why the others didn't show up for Monokuma Tai Chi...", Hiro said

"Now that you've given us everything about what's going on in Strawberry House, what about the Final Dead Room? Was it that life-threating like Monokuma said?", you asked

"It wasn't life-threating at all", Nagito said with a smile. "It was just a little escape game that ended with some Russian Roulette".

"...Russian Roulette?", Hajime repeated

"It's a really risky game actually... It's where you load a bullet in a gun, spin the cylinder and point it towards you, and pull the trigger... And you actually did that?", Hiro said

"Ah, so that's how you're suppose to play it... So it would've been fine if I'd only used one bullet, huh? I guess it was just as Monokuma said".

"Huh? What do you mean?", you asked

"I misunderstood and thought that I had to take one bullet out of the cylinder...so that's how I did it".

"No way! You had a one-in-six chance of surviving!?", you exclaimed

"But I'm still alive... After all, the only good thing about me is how lucky I am".

"Honestly, I forgot that you were the Ultimate Luck Student...", you said scratching the back of your head

"Anyway, because I was able to clear the Final Dead Room, I was able to obtain several right. And one of those rights...was the freedom to move between Grape House and Strawberry House. Not only that, but whenever I move back and forth, I don't need to play the game again...".

"And where and how will you be able to do that?", Hajime asked.

"Hey Hajime... You've been repeating yourself over and over and it's bugging me. Can you let me speak freely for a change"?

"...Huh"?

"Anyway...I'm definitely lucky. Thanks to that, I was able to clear the roulette at the highest difficulty... And that's how I obtained these files".