Y/N's Day Off

It was the next morning and you woke up to find yourself in your cabin. Still in a daze, You tried to remember how you'd gotten there. Eventually, you had remembered what happened last night. You had basically cried on Hiro's shoulder until you had passed out. Quite embarrassed, you sat up with a groan but then quickly laid back down...

"Ah just fucking great", you said annoyed. You had woken up with a headache.

You then slowly made your way to the bathroom to find a thermometer. While finding the thermometer, you looked in the mirror to find your eyes really puffy and dark circles under your eyes...

"Ugh...I look fucking terrible...", you said.

You then found the thermometer and checked your temperature...

"104 FUCKING DEGREES!?" you shouted in shock.

After you checked your temperature, you then made your way back to bed and laid down. Shortly after you had laid down, there was a knock on your door...

"Who is it...?"

"It's me, Hiro"

"...It's open"

Hiro then opened the door but when he saw you, he started to worry and slightly panic...

"Hey Y/n, do you wanna head out to-. Woah woah woah! Hey, what's wrong?", he said as he rushed to your side. "Are you okay"?

"Yeah... I'm fine". You tried to sit up but you couldn't so. "Okay, so maybe I'm not okay", you said with a slight chuckle. Soon after, that chuckle became a cough...

Hiro then felt your forehead. "Y/N, your burning up. Did you check your temperature?"

"Yeah I did..."

"What your temperature?"

"104 degrees..."

"104 DEGREES!?"

Hiro then rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a rag out of the cabinet and wet it with cool water. After he ranged out the rag, he came towards you and put the rag on your forehead.

"Ugh Hiro, you don't have to do this. I can do it by myself", you said a little annoyed.

"No Y/N. You need rest. I can tell that you've been really stressed ever since you came here", Hiro said in a sincere tone.

"Yeah, But-"

"No but's. You're going to stay here for the rest of the day and rest. I'll be coming by to drop off your breakfast. After you eat, I need you to rest", he said a little serious.

"Ugh...whatever"

"Okay then", Hiro said as he was getting up. "I'll go get your breakfast. I'll be right back".

And with that Hiro left your cabin to go get your breakfast.

"Thanks Hiro...", you whispered to yourself before closing your eyes...

~~Hiro's POV~~~

I made my way to the restaurant to get y/n something to eat. Everyone seemed to be engaged in a conversation that they were having so I decided not to bother anyone and just get y/n something to eat.

"Oh, hey Hiro", Nagito greeted

"O-Oh, Hey"

"So what are doing here? You came a little late to get breakfast and where's Y/n? She's usually with you", Nagito asked.

"Well...she's not feeling to well so, I  just came here to get her something to eat", I said while getting some fruit.

"Not feeling well?", Ibuki chimed in

"She doesn't seem the type to get sick to easily. I feel like her immune system would be pretty strong", Nekumaru said.

"Yeah, know. It was strange for me to...", I said a little worried. "Well anyway, I gotta get this food to her so before she tells me off", I said with a nervous laugh. "I'll see you guys later...".

"Wait, Hiro...!", Chiaki said

"Huh? O-Oh what is it"?

"I was wondering, did Y/n...ever visit Fuyuhiko"?, questioned Chiaki.

"Yeah now that I think about it, when I was taking a look at the new Island, I ran into her and told her that Fuyuhiko was awake but...she declined", Hajime said.

"O-Oh. Yeah she did.... I would say that she visited him at around 9:00 at night".

"Huh? Why so late?", questioned Kazuichi

"Who cares? All I know is that those two can't be trusted", Hiyoko said.

"Huh"?

"Well I mean come on! Those two are both Yakuzas. They can't be trusted! What if she decides to kill someone off!?", Hiyoko said with anger.

My eyes widened. Hearing Hiyoko say that, made me mad. Not only for Y/n's sake, but Fuyuhiko's to. I then slammed my hand on the table and everyone looked at me shocked. I then started right into Hiyoko's eyes with rage.

"Listen, I have no idea what you're problem is, but you need to stop. Seriously. I don't give a damn whether you like Yakuza's or not, but Y/n didn't ask to be one! And you have no idea what she's been through. Same goes for Fuyuhiko. Both of them have lost someone very important in their lives... And you have the nerve to say something so vile and disgusting is just wrong. You're not the only one who's hurt! So quit acting so selfish and stubborn...", I said.

"Hiro...", Chiaki said

"I'm sorry...it's just that...Y/n has been through so much and..."

"It's okay", Chiaki said with her hand in my shoulder. "You're just looking out for Y/n. You guys have been through so much that it's making you both stressed out. Just take a deep breathe, and everything will be fine", Chiaki said in a calm voice with a slight smile.

"Y-Yeah...you're right". I then looked at everyone in the room. "I'm sorry...everyone".

I then looked at Hiyoko. "...Next time, think before you say. And that's coming from me, so you know I mean it...".

After I apologized to everyone, I then went back to Y/n's cabin to deliver her food. Luckily, she was still awake so I could give her food with ease. What? Waking up sleeping Y/n is like waking up a lion... And that is not a beast I wanna mess with...

"OMG! Took you long enough! I'm starving!", Y/n yelled at me.

"Hehe, sorry. But stop yelling so much. If you keep yelling, your head will hurt even more", I said with a slight smile.

"Whatever, dork", she said with a slight laugh. "Thanks for the food, Hiro".

"No problem".