Gotta go with the flow I guess

Once you left the trial room, you then returned to your cottage. Since everyone was assigned one you were assigned one too. Once you arrived at your cottage you were then greeted by someone. 

"Ah why hello there y/n". You then looked over you shoulder to see who it was. It was a boy with white hair. He seemed to be around 5'11. "My names Nagito Komeada, the Ultimate Lucky Student. It's such an honor to be around not only an ultimate but someone who's been in one of these killing games before".

 It's such an honor to be around not only an ultimate but someone who's been in one of these killing games before"

"The Ultimate Lucky Student, huh? This guy... He's pretty strange. There's something about him that seems...off", you thought. "Nice to meet you, I guess...".

"I hope that later on we could get to know each other more. After all, you ultimate's are very interesting to learn about". 

"U-umm yeah, sure. Looking forward to it". 

"Well then, I'll see you later y/n", he said while walking away.

 "Yeah see ya". 

And with that he returned to his cottage and then you entered yours. You were very exhausted after everything that's happen today...

"That Nagito guy... Yep, there's something wrong with him. I can feel it in his aura... Oh great...now I sound like Hiro. Let me just take my ass to bed...", you thought

You then flopped on you bed and closed your eyes and went to sleep without even knowing...