Gotta deal with it

Once again the morning announcement was made and that was the cue for you to wake up. You then got up from your bed and then headed for the shower. After you got dressed you made your way to the restaurant. Mostly everyone was there but of course there were a few people that slowly but surely made their way to the restaurant. You didn't see Hajime since he's usually one of the ones who come in late. So you decided to sit next to Gundham.

-"Hello y/n". "Hey Gundham". He was one of the quiet ones but he seems obsessed with Dark magic and whatnot. You and Gundham the talked a little bit. Since he's the Ultimate Breeder, you decided to talk about animals. Everything was going smoothly like a normal conversation would until he asked this question.

- "Let me ask you a question y/n". " umm sure, go ahead", you said. "Whose master are you"? You were confused by his question. "Wait... who's what"? "Which tribe did you make your pack with? Answer me"! "...Huh? what do you mean 'pack'"? "Answer me now! Though I shall cast you into a watery grave once you do"! "Then is best it's best if I don't answer"! Wait...is he trying to ask if I used to have a pet...? "Oh wait, now I know what you're trying to say", you said. "And no didn't have one. I mean I really wanted one but where I come from, they didn't allow pets". "Well it seems that I let you off the hook. It seems like a mere mortal like you isn't trash". "T-trash"? This guy...I swear. He may seem all innocent and the BAM, he hits with this shit. But I can lie he does seems pretty cool, I mean, who else can tame a Bear, a snake, and even make hamsters come out from his scarf. It was pretty..."Cute", you said that word without even realizing that you said it out loud.

- "W-What did you s-say"?! You then Snapped out of your thoughts and then said, "I-I didn't say any anything", you said them letting out a nervous laugh. "I-I gotta go Gundham, I'll see you l-later". With that you then left the restaurant. Ahh what the fuck is wrong with me?! Did I really just say that he was cute out loud...? You then walked to the beach to clear your head, but since you were in deep thought, you didn't pay attention to where you were going and bumped into somebody. "Watch where you going dumbass"! You then looked to see who said that and it was no one other than Fuyuhiko.

- "Well sorry, but you should've seen me walking you bastard, or maybe it's because you're to short to see me". "W-what the fuck did you just call me"? "I called you S-H-O-R-T. Jeez can't you fucking hear for once?" "Don't treat me like a fucking kid bitch!" "I just did! And what the fuck are you gonna do about it, Huh"?! Before Fuyuhiko could do anything, Hajime and Nagito then stepped in. "Woah calm down y/n", Nagito said in a reassuring voice. "You too Fuyuhiko".

-"Fuyuhiko", Hajime started, "I know that you piss everyone off here but please try not to piss off y/n, she could be our only hope to get all of us out of here". He then looks at you, " And I know that this is nerve racking for you to be back in another killing game but please, try not to make enemies here. You don't know what we'll do if you got killed all of a sudden".

-He was right. You were the one who survived the first killing game. It would be all just a waste if you got killed right away....just like Sayaka...."ugh fine", you said. "Tch- whatever". And with that Fuyuhiko continued on his way to wherever he was going. You then sighed. This is gonna be a loooonnngggg ride, you said to yourself.