Despair Disease? Pt.2

~~Hiro's POV~~

As I waved goodbye to Y/N, I watched as everyone had exited the hospital.

'I really hope everyone will be okay', I thought.

"I never expected...it would turn out like this...", Hajime said.

"It's not like it's their fault... it's that bastard Monokuma's fault", Fuyuhiko responded. "Tch, I can't believe he'd actually arrange something as irritating as a disease".

"Yeah, I can agree with you on that", I said.

"Ah! Thank you for waiting! Phew... they've finally finished changing. Everyone's resting in their rooms. ...huuuuuh? Why's it just you three", Mikan said with tears.

"Um...you know...", Fuyuhiko said.

"Ah, I know! They must've left to get fruits to bring back later! Heee...everyone is so kind... I'm so glad everyone is so thoughtful toward their friends..."!

"Umm...well actually...", I said.

"Hehehe, we're all equals when we're sick. Let's all work together and do our very best"!

"...Hajime, I'm sorry but... we'll let you handle the explication...", Fuyuhiko said.

"Yeah...sorry Hajime...".

"...That's quite a burden I have to bear", Hajime said.

~~~Night Time~~~

Since Hajime looked really tired, he went into one of the rooms that were available, leaving me and Fuyuhiko down in the lobby. We still don't really know each other that well, so it was pretty awkward to be sitting in the lobby together and have nothing to say to each other. It was all silent until I decided to break that silence.

"So um, you're a Yakuza too, huh", I asked.

' That was a dumb question to ask! Good job Yasuhiro', I thought as I mentally face palmed.

"Uh, yeah. Is that a problem..."?

"O-Oh no it's n-not! It's just that...I never thought that I would meet another person that... has the same Ultimate with someone else", I said with a sweat drop.

"You're talking about Y/N, right"?

"Uh, yeah", I said with a chuckle

"Well that's nothing new...".

"Huh? What does that mean"?

"It's nothing bad, it's just that... you talk about y/n like mostly every day. Are you two a thing or what"?

"Me? Dating y/n? Hahaha! Don't make me laugh. Don't get me wrong I love her to death, but as a friend. She's like a annoying little sister to me", I said with a wide smile.

~~ somewhere on the Island ~~

"ACHOO! Oh lord. Hiro better not be talking shit about me again", y/n said.

"Ewww!", Hiyoko said. "You don't have that nasty disease, do you"?

"Yeah y/n because if you do, we might have to lock you up in your room", Kazuichi said nervously with a hint of seriousness.

"Ah, shut the hell up! What? A girl can't sneeze", y/n said annoyed.

"No, no you cannot. At least, not in this situation", Gundham said.

"Tch...whatever".

"Bless you, y/n", Chiaki said with a slight smile

"Hmph, thank you Chiaki. At lest someone cares", y/n said crossing her arms.