The Neo World Program

~Hajime's POV~~

While walking through the halls, I stumbled upon a library that was accessible. Of course, I headed inside and the first thing that caught my eye was two another holograms. I instantly knew that those holograms were another one of the Future Foundation's e-mails. So obviously, I read it. And it said...

"To Future Foundation 14th Division - Makoto Naegi"

"Where are you guys? What are you doing right now? What you're doing is a serious act of treason. Do you understand? Why are you protecting the Remnant of Despair? It should be abundantly clear to you how dangerous it is to keep these people alive? Stay calm and think about this carefully. You guys are being lied to. Think carefully about what's important to bring the light of hope to the world. Six out of seven of you joined the Future Foundation because you agreed with our ideals, right? The Future Foundation rescued you from the tragedy you survived and cooperated with recovering your memories. Immediately return the Remnants of Despair to our headquarters. Unless we eliminate them, The Tragedy will never end... Everything...is for the sake of a future filled with hope... And don't think we've forgotten what you guys did to the Yakuza. She didn't join the Future Foundation, hence why we didn't give her back her memories. But yet, the six of you managed to get the to her. That will not go unnoticed".

"Wh-What...does this mean..."?, I questioned myself. "This email is addressed to Makoto... But he's with the Future Foundation just like Y/n said, right? Wait a second...! That reminds me of something she said earlier. If I remember correctly...".

~Flashback~

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! You may be right about us putting you all on this island, but we didn't put you on here just to kill each other! All of you were transferred here because the rest of the dumbasses at Future Foundation wanted to kill you all for what you've done! You're lucky enough that my friend, Makoto, had enough sympathy for all to put you on this island under *his* protection"!

~End of Flashback~

"That's right! When her and Kazuichi were arguing back and forth, she did say that Makoto put us on this island to protect us. He went rouge...just to save us. So this email makes more sense. But...this other email over here looks a little different. It looks like these are emails that were exchanged between Future Foundation...and another person. Hmm, let's see what this one says...".

"To the leader of the Black Diamond Clan  a.k.a - Y/n L/n, The Ultimate Female Yakuza"

"Since you refused to go along with our ideals of being apart of the Future Foundation, we have no choice but to politely ask you to lose all connections with the rest of the survivors from Hopes Peak Academy. Considering past events that have happened to you and your clan, you cannot be trusted with information even if you've changed your ways. If you continue to communicate with any of the survivors, we would have no choice but to consider you an enemy towards the Future Foundation. Time is of the essence Ms. L/n. We suggest you make your decision expeditiously".

"N-No way! If Y/n is helping Hiro and the rest of her friends in Future Foundation, that means she's...Future Foundation's enemy...! She must've had a good reason to become their enemy, right? Let me read a little further down. I'm sure her response is in here somewhere...".

"To the Dick-bags at Future Foundation"

"If talking and keeping in touch with my friends in Future Foundation is considered a crime, then I guess I'm guilty. There's no way in hell I'm just going to just lose all touch with them after the bullshit we've all been through together! And what do past events in *my* clan have to do with the current events that we're facing right now? You know good and damn well that if I was just as crazy as I was when I was little, I would've murdered someone... But would you look at that? I'm standing here along with those who survived with me. So, my final decision will be to stay and still communicate with my friends, whether you give a fuck or not. And as for the Remnants of Despair, my clan and I will be helping Makoto with that as well! So just a fair warning for you ass hats at Future Foundation, you've made the wrong choice by considering me your enemy, and hell *will* be coming your way".