Finding a Way

Hey guys! Sorry that this story is taking forever for updates. I've had writers block for at least like a month (definitely a little over a month) and that's kinda been stopping me. I wanna make sure that this story isn't rushed and that it's not only to your guy's standards, but mine as well. As for the 3rd book that was supposed to come out last month, it will be pushed back and released sometime in between August and September. Not only do I wanna finish this story off knowing that I was able to make you guys happy and satisfied, I wanna make sure that this is a story that I can be proud of. And now that I've rambled on enough, enjoy the story! :)

~~~

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Ahem! Ahem! Testing, testing! Mike check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay! Well then... Welcome to Hope's Peak Academy, you guys! At this point, I shall explain the graduation exam to you all... So please assemble at the gymnasium immediately".

~~Hajime's POV~~

"...Huh? This place... Why would this place be...Hope's Peak Academy...? There's iron plates covering the windows and a surveillance camera in the classroom. And not just that... What...is the graduation exam"?

With so many questions running through my head, I had gotten up from the desk and headed out into the hallway...

"At least...it doesn't look like a normal school at all. This has to be a lie... There's no way this place...is Hope's Peak Academy... Is this creepy place the Hope's Peak Academy that I've admired for so long...? Hopefully Hiro and Y/n are already at the gym. I know they disappeared a while back but...maybe they've heard the announcement".

I continued my way to the gymnasium. Soon enough, I had reached the doors to the gymnasium and braced myself and cautiously opened the door. I wasn't prepared for what was waiting for me on the other side of that door. But in the end, it was just...a normal gymnasium...

"Y-Yo Hajime...!", Fuyuhiko said

"You heard the announcement and came here, too?", Akane asked

"You guys did too...right?", I said

"H-Hey...what do you make of all this?", Kazuichi said. "Monokuma said this place was Hope's Peak Academy or something"?

"Th-That cannot be possible!", Sonia shouted

"Y-You're right... Any way you look at it, it's impossible...", Fuyuhiko said

"Helloooooooo! How does it feel to return to long awaited Hope's Peak Academy?", Monokuma said

"Y-You..."!

"Hey, where are we? Where'd you lock us up this time!?", Akane yelled

"Wh-What a shock... I just told you guys this is Hope's Peak Academy..."!

"There's no way in hell that's true...!", Kazuichi said

"Oh, but it is... I mean, this is definitely Hope's Peak Academy. Well, what's left of it anyway...".

"What's left of it...?", I said

"Didn't I tell you before? Unfortunately, Hope's Peak Academy fell to ruin".

"Y-You were serious about that!?", Akane said

"But of course it fell to ruin... I mean, they were doing things that they deserved to be ruined for".

"Wh-What do you mean?", I asked

"Hmm...anyway, I'm pretty disappointed. I went to all this trouble to bring you to Hope's Peak Academy, and you don't feel surprised or nostalgic... Oh well. It's not like I did this for you guys. Even if you don't fell nostalgic, I'm sure *someone* is feeling nostalgic right now"!