Wait...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

After Teruteru's execution, emotions were all over the place. Anger. Sadness. Guilt. But unfortunately, being able to grief deaths aren't allowed here...

"YAHOOOOOOOOOO!! EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!, Monokuma said with excitement. 

"Kyaaaaah!", screamed Monomi. 

"Phew! The adrenaline is rushing through me"! 

"T-Teruteru", shouted Mikan. 

"Gh...oooohhhhhh...! A-Are you...fucking serious... ughhh...!, Kazuichi said with tears in his eyes. 

" Wh-Why...? Why...did you do something so cruel?, Sonia question.

"Huh? Didn't you learn when you were in elementary school?", Monokuma said. "If you badmouth someone... the teacher writes it in a note, and makes whoever you badmouthed read it to you in front of the class...when that happens, only then do you think about how it feels to be badmouthed. The same applies to murder".

"That was the most dumbest description I've ever heard",  you thought.

You weren't paying attention to what was happening since it didn't concern you but then somebody mentioned your name...

"What if...y/n has something do do with this? What if she is working for the mastermind behind all this...?, Mahiru questioned. Once she finished her question, everyone then looked at you. You then looked at everyone around the room. 

"Oh...! So now you think I have something to do with this"!? 

"Well duh! How else are you able to know about everything that's going on here"?!, Mahiru continue. 

You then let out a deep sigh. "Number 1: I don't know about EVERYTHING going on around here, and Number 2: like I said before, I'm just as confused as you guys so I really don't have that much of a clue of what's going on here. All I know is that another killing game is happening. That's it", you said with your arms crossed. 

"Hmph. I don't believe in a thing she said. After all, she is a yakuza. And those good for nothing bastards can't be trusted", said Hiyoko.

"WHAT'D YOU FUCKING SAY"?!, you and Fuyuhiko said in unison. 

He then looked at you. You didn't look at him back since you were to mad to notice that he was looking at you. You then took a deep sigh and calmed down...

"Forget it. Why should I try to explain myself when you guys won't even listen", you said with an eye roll. And with that you started to walk away until you saw a bright light from the corner of your eye. "Huh? What the fuck is tha-...? No fucking way... YASUHIRO"?!