Despair Disease? Pt.1

It was the next day and you were released from the hospital. You were feeling like yourself once again after you had left. Being in the hospital was kinda boring from time to time so of course you felt like yourself. As you were making your way to the restaurant, you noticed that Akane was...crying?

"Aye Akane, are you okay", you asked confused. You never thought that you would see Akane cry ever.

"...Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I-I...I'm so scared...what's gonna happen to us...? Waaaaaaaah! I'm scared"!

You were seriously confused...

"I've never seen her like this. And what is she so scared of? What the hell is happening?", you thought.

You decided to leave Akane be and go over and talk to Nagito...

"Hey Nagito. Did you know what happened to Akane over there? She isn't acting like her usual self", you said looking at Akane then looking at Nagito.

"Y/N look out! That guy right there is probably not the real Fuyuhiko!", he said as he pulled you behind him.

"...The hell"?

"I know. The real Fuyuhiko is long gone. That's why that's probably...Fuyuhiko's clone"!

"The hell Nagito?! What the fuck are you saying"?

"I also heard from Monokuma that Nekomaru couldn't be saved. It's unfortunate but...a transfer student is apparently going to come as a replacement...so let's all give that person a warm welcome"!

You then started to back away slowly from Nagito. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you...messing around again? Cause if you are, it isn't funny at all"!

"I'm not messing around! I always tell the truth"!

"Now wait a damn minute! Since when do you always speak the truth"!?

"Since forever and I'll explain this specially to you...".

"You're crazy as hell...".

"Listen carefully, Y/N! I've finally discovered who the traitor really is! You know, the true identity of World Ender... the traitor who was hiding amount us is...Byakuya"!

"Wh-What"?

"That's right! Byakuya is alive"!

"He can't possibly be talking about our Byakuya...right? Nahh, there's no way...", you thought with a worried but serious expression written all over your face.

You decided to move away from Nagito and decided to comprehend of what just happened...

"Not only is Akane acting weird, but so is Nagito. I was only out for at least a day! And now all of a sudden, we have this bullshit. I can't just catch a break, can I"?

You were so lost in thought. You've never seen anything like this. This was confusing and disturbing at the same time...

"Pardon me everyone, but do you happen to have some time to spare"!?

"...huh? Ibuki"?

"It may be rude of me, but I would like to say my greeting first thing in the morning! Good morning! I look forward to working with you all today"!

"Oh no Ibuki. Not you too...!", you said as you shook your head.

"Did they go crazy or something? It wouldn't be strange to go crazy in a situation like this", Hiyoko said.

"Th-That's not it! I-Ibuki...she has an extremely high fever. That's...probably the cause...", Mikan said.

"Before you start talking, I want you to tell me something: who the hell are you", Hiyoko questioned.