Trust or Distrust? Pt.2

After finally gaining Hajime and Nekomaru's trust, the four of you then searched the rest of Strawberry Tower. Along the way, you guys had found the lounge. There wasn't really anything in there...except a telephone with a grape picture on it.

"Huh? A...telephone?", Hiro said.

"Hmm... Do you think we could call for help?", Nekomaru asked

"I don't think so...", I said

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try", Hajime said as he pressed the button.

Once Hajime pressed the button, the phone started to ring. But judging from Hajime's reaction, I'm guessing there was no answer.

"What a mysterious device...it may be used fro summoning rituals. A novice shouldn't carelessly touch it", Gundham said.

"It's probably not that dangerous. Aside from the button, it looks like any regular telephone", Hajime explained. "But it doesn't work like a normal telephone, and I don't even know where it was connecting to...".

"Jeez...what's going on...? My Four Dark Devas are investigating the area, but it seems there's nothing of note to report...", Gundham said.

"Why have you given up!? There may still be something on this floor we have not searched yet!", Sonia exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're right... It's still too soon to give up", Hajime agreed

"Good, I leave this matter to your discretion!", Sonia replied.

Me and Hiro then looked at each other once more and we already know what we had to do.

"Hey Hajime, Nekomaru. Me and Y/n will meet you guys on the first floor. We just have to talk to Sonia and Gundham real quick", Hiro explained.

"Sure thing! See you guys on the first floor!", Nekomaru said as he waved goodbye to us.

"Yeah! See ya!", Hiro replied. "So...I got Gundham and you got Sonia"?

"Sounds like a plan", I said while giving a thumbs up with a bright smile.

"Hey Gundham! Can I talk you for a sec?", Hiro called out.

"Do you wish to honor yourself in my presence? If so, then I shall listen to what you have to say you mortal"!

"G-Great then. Let's go", Hiro said with a sweat drop.

I just chuckled to myself about the whole situation that was happening between Hiro and Gundham. Once both of them left the lounge, I went up to Sonia.

"Hey Sonia, can I talk you for a minute"?

"Huh? Sure Y/n! Is everything alright"?

"Yeah everything is good. I just wanna talk more about me and Hiro...and Future Foundation".

"Oh, I see... Then I shall let you proceed", she said with a reassuring smile.

"I probably already know what you're thinking but...what Monokuma and Mikan said about Future Foundation...isn't true at all".

"Huh? It isn't"?

"No it isn't. Listen... I have a friend in Future Foundation and his name is Makoto Naegi. You might've seen him in the file that Monokuma gave you guys".

"Now that you mention it, I did see him in the file...".

"He was in the killing school life along with me and Hiro. And the other students that were in that file...they're also apart of Future Foundation...and are also friends of mine".

"For real"!?

"Yes they are. And from what I can tell you, they wouldn't put you and the rest in a situation like this. From what me and Hiro have discovered, Monokuma must be behind all of this. To be real with you, if Monokuma hadn't forbidden us from tell you guys everything, we would've told you guys everything. We really want you guys to trust us but...given the fact that we're only suppose to give little to no information, makes it frustrating than ever. Not only on us, but on you guys too. We know that you guys have questions about everything that's happened but-".