Better do our best to survive

"If you press the button next to this door, you should be able to enter Strawberry Tower...", Hajime said.

"Then I'll press it", I said as I was approaching the button

"Wait. Step aside, you fiends...", Gundham said.

"Huh..."?

"Emissary of evil... In accordance with our ancient contract... The time has come to lend me your aid... Pierce through! Supernova Silver Fox San-D"!

Once Gundham had called out to one of his Dark Devas, they flew from his hand and pressed the button.

"Ah, it pressed the button...?", Hajime said surprised but also confused.

"Truly, this is the Skyline Lamentation Art if the Demon Mouse...! Fuhahahaha! Soon, the door of destiny shall open"!

"But...what was the reason though...? I mean, don't get me wrong, that was cool as fuck but really though... What was the reason?", I said.

"Oh, you poor innocent mortal. Of course you would not understand", he said as patted my head.

"...I don't know whether to fell honored that you called me innocent, or feel offended that you patted my head like I'M A KID"!

"Fuhahahaha! Clearly you should feel both. Not everyone has the chance to be in the presence of the Gundham Tanaka"!

'This guys...I swear...', I thought with a mental face palm.

"But if I remember, you did say that what San-D was cool so... Th-Thank you...", he said as he pulled up his scarf over his face and...BLUSHED??

'D-Did he just...blush...?', I thought to myself surprised.

"Pfft, you didn't need to bother making your hamster press it...!", Kazuichi exclaimed.

"...Mmm... Just as I thought, it's taking a while to open", Chiaki pointed out

"Considering what we discussed earlier... The sensor will confirm that nothing is moving inside the tower, then wait for the other door to close...", Nagito said.

After Nagito had finished his sentence, the door began to open...and then releveled of what wa son the other side.

"Ah, look over there"! Sonia then pointed to what was in the middle of the floor.

"It's there... The handbook..."!

"...Yep, there's no doubt. This is my student handbook".

"If the handbook Chiaki left in Grape Tower is here...then that means...".

"...It seems that we've confirmed it", Nagito said. Strawberry Tower and Grape Tower are actually the same building. And depending on whether you enter from Strawberry Hall or Grape Hall, the tower...becomes either Strawberry Tower or Grape Tower".

"Then, that door over there with the grape image on it... It's not the exit... But it appears it's connected to Grape House's Grape Hall", Nekomaru said.

"But...it also means that we have no idea where the exit is...", I said.

"Well, I guess that can't be helped. There's no way we'd actually find the exit that easily. Well anyway, I'm surprised! I can't believe you already uncovered a secret like this. As expected of Chiaki, you're truly amazing. Normally, all you do is stare into space, but at times like this you really pull through for us", Nagito said.

Chiaki didn't respond to Nagito's comments

"However...why was this building designed so strangely?", Sonia asked.