I...can't believe this...

After you and Hiro had hung out for the rest of the day, it was already 10:00 p.m. Since everyone has to be at Grape Tower by 7:00 a.m., you all went to bed a little early. On your way to your room, you could tell in everyone's actions that they were losing energy quickly. Whatever Monokuma has in store for tomorrow...can't be good at all. Once you got in your room, you saw Akane sleeping where you originally slept last night. You were confused at first but then remembered that you guys agreed to rotate on who gets the futon and since it was the second night, it was your turn. You moved lazily to the futon and soon enough you fell asleep.

~~The next Morning~~

It was the next morning and you didn't feel like yourself at all. You felt slower, weaker...and hungry... You didn't feel like getting up at all but then you remembered that Monokuma demanded that all of us show up to Grape Tower at 7:00 a.m. With that thought in mind, you sat up slowing and groaned from the pain running through your body. You also felt numb since it was freezing cold in the room. You looked around the room to see if Akane was still asleep... And she was. You then made your way towards Akane to wake her up. Usually, it would've been a pain to wake her up but since we're in this situation, you woke her up without a problem.

"Arghhh.... Wha? What time is it?", she said slowly getting up

"It's 6:55... We have to be at Grape Tower in 5 minutes".

"Oh, I almost forgot about that...".

"Yeah me too".

"Well... I guess we better hurry up"

"...Right".

You and Akane then speed walked all the way to Grape Tower. Once inside, everyone who had gathered there had pale faces...

"Man, I'm tired... I'm seriously...so tired...", Kazuichi said

"Stop complaining... You're bringing me down...", Fuyuhiko said

"But I'm exhausted... Not only can we not eat food, but we're being forced to come here early in the morning...".

"This isn't about just you... We're all getting screwed here", Hajime said.

"But we're getting screwed the most... Obviously we're more tired than everyone else...! I mean, we had to take the contact elevator to get here from Strawberry House. So we had to walk all the way from Strawberry Hall to the elevator, and then walk all the way over here! The longer you walk, the more calories you burn! So obviously we're more tired than you guys..."!

"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Stop complaining so much! We get it! You had to walk all the way over here from Strawberry House to Grape Tower!", I shouted

"Yeah stop whining!", Nekomaru chimed in

"Tch, you're fine... You don't have to worry about getting hungry since you're a robot...", Kazuichi said

"I'm in a similar situation... I left my charger inside my cottage...".

Then all of a sudden, *he* showed up...

"Man, you guys are already starting to brag about how unhealthy you are...", Monokuma said

"You've got a lot of nerve coming here...!", Fuyuhiko said.

"N-Now that we have all gathered here so early in the morning, what do you intend to make us do this time?", Sonia asked.

"I just want everyone to be healthy again".

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?", I asked.

"You're losing your drive because you're burning rubber down the Unhealthy Highway, right? I'm offering this service you can all feel healthy again! Sooooooo... From this day forward, I'd like you to make Monokuma Tai Chi part of your daily routine every morning"!