FINALLY!

Once again it was another morning on this Island. So much has happened ever since you've arrived like appearing out of nowhere and stuck in another killing game, being in a class trial for the 6th time, and all of a sudden...Yasuhiro appearing out of nowhere also. With all of these thoughts in your head you decided to get up from your bed and headed for the shower. After you showered and got dressed, you made your way to the restaurant and on your way there you ran into Hiro...

"Good morning, Y/n", Hiro said with a smile.

"I see you're in a good mood... I don't know how you are in a good mood after everything that's happen but I guess it's good to see you a little cheerful".

"Well, I'm just a little relieved that I'm not alone here".

"But you're not...there's like 16 other students", you said with a slight laugh.

"Ha-ha very funny, Y/n. What I mean is that I have someone here that I know and not stranded here with people I barely know".

"You don't think I understood what you meant, dumbass"?

"Hey! I'm not a dumbass! If anything, I'm a smartass"!

"Well... If you wanna put it that way..."

"Well what..."!?

"Nothing nothing. My mom told me once that if I have nothing nice to say, then I shouldn't say it at all", you said with a slight smirk

"Don't you think it's a little too late for you to say something like that? I mean, I've heard the things you said to Byakuya before. And let me tell ya, they weren't nice things".

"...What-the-fuck-ever".

While you and Hiro were talking, you didn't realize that you had arrived to the restaurant...

"Welp, this is it. Lord and behold, the restaurant".

"Wow... How come we didn't have a restaurant"? 

You then punched his arm. "Now's not the time to be thinking about that"! 

"Ouch. Geez, sorry...". 

"You better be". 

And with that you both walked into the restaurant. As you scanned the room, you can tell that everyone was there.

"Damn, I didn't know that they wanted answers this badly. They could've waited until I finished my breakfast...", you thought.

"It looks like everyone is here. Now then, how about you tell us everything that you promised to tell us", said Akane.

"Well I didn't exactly "promise" ,but I have to choice in the matter to tell you all. So far on what I've seen and experience, I can guarantee that this is a killing game".

"Well no shit Sherlock", Hiyoko said with a sarcastic tone.

"Interrupt me again and I'll break your fucking neck, bitch". Hiyoko then flinched and stop talking.

"As I was saying, this is without a doubt, a killing game. But I may have a feeling about why you guys are here".

"Well, we were chosen to come to Hopes Peak Academy", said Peko.

"No that can't be the case. Maybe you guys are the Ultimate desp-", you were then cut off by someone or more like something.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH there, Y/n"! It was Monokuma...of course. "You can't just go telling personal information like that".

"So wait...if you don't want me to tell them...then that means...".

"ANYWAY, I'm going to add a new rule to the rule book so that no information gets leaked but you. And you know how much I HATE rule breakers so I'll know you'll take caution with this".

And with that he left once again. Once he left, you felt a slight buzz in your pocket. It was your e-handbook and it read, "NEW RULE: ANYONE WHO WAS IN THE PREVIOUS KILLING GAME CANNOT TELL ANY INFORMATION UNLESS GIVEN THE DIRECTION TO DO SO".

"That son of a bitch...he really just made that a new rule"?

"Well it seems that I'll have to skip over that information", you said with a sigh. "Anyway, about Hiro...I have no idea how he got here. All I know is that he suffered that same kind of pain that I went through when I arrived on this island, which was getting a headache and then all of a sudden, feeling really dizzy. I would tell you more information...but...ya know, rules is rules and I am not being punished. Now if you have any questions, now will be the good time to ask".

All was quite until Hajime spoke, "Um yeah, I do...".

"What is it"?

"Well it seems that you and Hiro are the only ones here from the killing game...". "Okay? And you point is?" "Are you two the last survivors?"

"Pfffft nah, there's like-", Hiro said

All of a sudden, Monokuma popped out of where again. "What did I say about mentioning classified information?!", he said with a bazooka in his hand.

"WOAH CHILL MAN! I WASNT GOING TO SAY THEIR NAMES! I WAS JUST GONNA TELL THEM HOW MANY OF US WERE THERE!", Hiro said with a shocked and worried expression.

"Well I guess numbers aren't really a spoiler huh? Any who, you can continue again", and with that he left...AGAIN.

"Jesus Christ...I though I was gonna DIE!"

"Suck it up dork. Quit being such a pussy", you said as you slapped the back of his head. "Since Hiro is such a pussy to say the number, I guess I will. So there's actually 7 survivors, counting me and Hiro".

"Okay so...does that mean seven of us will be able to leave this island...? Because Monokuma told us that the last person who is left, gets to leave this island".

"I can't say for certain that 7 of you guys will be leaving this island...but hey, you never know. Maybe there'll be more of you to leave but...I kind of doubt it".

"Huh? What's that suppose to mean", question Chiaki.

"Well I'm not saying that all of you will die. I'm just saying that you never know someone's motive. I'm saying that there is a possibility that maybe more of you will survive but...that's a very small possibility. Who knows? Maybe fewer than 7 people will survive".

"Oh geez. Now this makes it more terrifying...!", Kazuichi said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm not trying to scare you guys...it's just that you never know who could turn their back on you... Friends can flip like a light switch, ya know? Anyway, I think that patches things up...somewhat. If you guys come up with anymore questions, come see me. Don't go to Hiro cause he might get himself killed if he accidentally spills any information we're not suppose to give", and with that you started to walk away.

"Yeah you've got that rig- HEYYY", he said while catching up to you.

"Well it is the truth", you said with a chuckle

"No it's not"!

"Yes it is. Plus, take a look on the good side. I guess everyone is starting to trust us a little bit".

"FINALLY! I didn't know that trying to convince people that you're not the bad guy is wayyyy harder than I thought".

"Well I guess you're right about something...for once".

"HEY!"

And with that, you and Hiro walked around the island to find anything useful that'll help you get off this island...if you can get off this island that is...