Will the Truth Really Set Them Free? Pt.1

"Wh-Where do we even start!? There're so many things that we wanna know!", Hajime said

"I know...! This just really came out of the blue and we haven't really thought about what we wanted to ask", Fuyuhiko said

"Well, I guess to start things off, I can start by saying that Junko Enoshima is somewhat still alive".

"Wh-What!? But that's impossible! You guys literally saw her take her own life! So...how can she still be alive"?

"...Even thought Junko is dead herself, the despair and chaos she's left with the living, still roams around across the world. She's even the one that's responsible for what happened on this island. The biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history...isn't something that should be taken so lightly. In fact, the world was in shambles when the rest of us from Hope's Peak had finally escaped. It was like...an apocalypse out there. And what's worse is that the one's who were closets to us, whether that be a family member or a close friend of some sort, was held captive. That was the first motive Monokuma ever gave to us".

"That was the first motive!? That's just too cruel...", Hajime said

"Yeah...it is. But, if you don't mind me asking, who was shown in your motive...? I mean, from what you've told me, your parents are...no longer living. You had met Mondo before Hope's Peak, right?", Fuyuhiko asked

"That's correct".

"So he wouldn't have been in your video. So I'm just curios to know what was on yours".

"...Hmph. You do know that curiosity killed the cat, right"?

"Yes, but I know you wouldn't kill me for asking such a question. And neither would Monokuma since he uplifted the rule".

"Meh, you're right", you said as you shrugged your shoulders. You then let out a deep sigh. "I guess I can tell you guys".

"Wait wait wait! Before you do, I'm not going to sit here and ignore the fact the Fuyuhiko knows so much more about you when the rest of us don't! I thought you weren't supposed to tell anyone any information".

"What? Are you jealous?", you said with an eyebrow raised

"Y/n you know what I mean!", he said flustered

"Hehe I know, I know. I just wanted to tease you a little bit. But the only reason why Fuyuhiko knows a bit more about me is because him and I have a lot of things in common. I won't go into much detail of what we do have in common since it's a sensitive topic for the both of us. But as for the information part, I found a loop hole in Monokuma's rule".

"A loop hole"?

"I only told Fuyuhiko about an old friend of mine when I had visited him in the hospital. Which would be Mondo, of course. I wanted to see if the rule had applied to any of my friends that were deceased. And, as you can see, I'm still here. So, I came to the conclusion that what he meant by "information", he meant anything about the surviving students or the outside world".

"S-So, wait, lemme get this straight, if Mondo and the other students who were killed at Hope's Peak were apart of the rule, you would've been executed on the spot, but since you decided to take that risk of mentioning his name to me, you found out a loop hole in Monokuma's rule", Fuyuhiko asked

"Pretty much, yeah".

"That's the most careless risk you've ever done Y/n! I know you've taken risks before, but that one has had to be the most dangerous one".

"I get what you're saying Fuyuhiko, but if I hadn't taken that risk, chances are, we probably wouldn't have made it this far".

"That's not the point Y/n. The point is that your life was on the line and-", Hajime said