Here's some advice...

Once again, you all made your way to your assigned trail posts. For Hiro, he was assigned next to Ibuki and Fuyuhiko. Once everyone was their posts, Monokuma began explaining the usual stuff of how the trail work.

"Seriously...does he have to say this every time we get here...?", you thought.

"Now then, let's first discuss the motive! The masterpiece of gaming: Twilight syndrome Murder Case!", Monokuma began.

"Ah shit...", muttered to yourself. You knew that the game is a crucial part of this murder but you were so busy investigating that you didn't bother to ask anyone about the game. You were also not very good at games so playing the game would be a waste of time. You decided to lay back a little bit and let everyone else take the lead so that you can know what the game is about.

After agreeing to start with the game first, Nagito began to talk...

"I'm sure everyone who's beaten the game already knows that it's based on an actual murder case".

"Some of us have not beaten that game... Give us a detailed explanation", Peko said.

"Well damn. She could've said please...", you though while rolling your eyes.

"It means..."Twilight Syndrome Murder Case" is a nonfiction game. Additionally, some of us are characters in that game, too".

"S-Some of us are characters in a video game?!", Nekumaru shouted with confusion.

"So...I think it's better if we clarify who the characters in that game are first", Chiaki said.

And with that, the people who've played the game started to explain who was in that game. You started to zone out since you felt kinda useless when it comes to the game. But it's not like you were zoned out completely. You picked up a few pieces of information. You hadn't even realize that you've haven't talked during the whole trial...

"Maybe I should've gotten off my lazy ass and played the stupid game", you thought with a mental sigh.

"Hey...Hiro, Y/n", Hajime said.  "You two have been very quiet though out the trial so far. What's going on"?

Kazuichi then jumped in, "Yeah, now that you mentioned it...those two haven't said a thing since we've got here".

All eyes where on you and Hiro. Since Hiro was to much in a panic to speak, you spoke instead, "We didn't play the game so we're kinda useless right now", you said in a calm tone.

"Hmph, you're probably just saying that because you're the killer", Hiyoko said.

"How? I don't even have a motive...".

"Well...maybe it's because...you hated Mahiru!"

"How can that be? You and everyone else saw that me and Mahiru were cool. We didn't have anything against each other. The same thing goes for Hiro to".

"Ngh...", was all Hiyoko could say.

"Instead of wasting everyone's time accusing someone on who the murder is, maybe you should think things through", you said in a cold tone.

~~Time skip~~

After an hour into the trail, everyone has figured out that Peko was the culprit. Everyone was shocked, even you.

In the end, she said that the only reason why she did what she did, was for justice. Which...sounds pretty dumb but hey, who am I to judge?

Of course there were some tears shed for everyone but you didn't expect tears to be shed from...Fuyuhiko.