Funhouse?

The next morning, you were sleeping peacefully. That is, until someone started banging on your door.

"Y/n! Y/n, wake up! Answer the door"!

"Ughhhh...", you said getting out of bed with the blankets still wrapped around me. It seems that the knocking wouldn't stop so you had no choice but to get up and answer it.

You then opened the door slowly since it was bright outside. "What do you want Hiro", you said squinting my eyes.

"You need to come to the restaurant! ASAP!", he shouted.

"And why is that? I'm not in any rush to eat...". You started to close the door. "Good day to you, sir".

"Wait!", he said, stopping the door with his foot. "This isn't about eating Y/n! Nekomaru is back"!

"He...is"?

"Yes he is! Now go and freshen up. I'll be standing out here when your done".

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be out in 5...", you said while shutting the door.

You then went to the bathroom to freshen up a little bit. Once you were done, you then met up with Hiro and walked to the restaurant...well... It was more like Hiro was dragging you there.

"Hiro, slow down! My body doesn't function in the morning. I'm still tired", you whined.

"That's nonsense! It sounded like you were sleeping quite peacefully when I arrived", he said with a chuckle.

"That's because you woke me up when I finally fell asleep. I wasn't able to sleep last night, so I was up most of the night".

"Well...I guess that explains the bags under your eyes".

"Ya think"?

"Well you're up now. So stop the complaining, and hurry up", he said while ruffling up your hair.

"Do that again, and I'll stab you in your sleep".

"Oh Y/n, so violent as usual", he said, using your head as an arm rest.

"You're so lucky that I consider you a friend", you said with and eye roll then a smirk.

"Awww. Y/n considers me as a friend. I feel so honored", he said while wiping a fake tear.

"You're such a dork", you said with a chuckle.

He then laughed. But after that, things started to get a little serious...

"Hey Y/n... Do you remember how you got here in the first place?", he asked in a serious tone.

"Now that you mention it, I was able to remember a little bit...".

"You were? H-How"!?

"It came to me in a dream... It kinda felt like some of my memory was restored while I was sleeping"?

"Came to you while sleeping? Then, shouldn't you have all your memories back? You sleep like you're going into hibernation all the time", Hiro said while a slight laugh

"That's what I thought! But I guess not... But in any case, my dream didn't show me how or why I'm here, but there is something else that it showed me".

"And what's that..."?

"I have...a role here. Not just any type of role, but a special one. One that could be a great advantage of getting us outta here".

"R-Really!? That's great news"!

"Yeah but...I still don't know what it is yet".

"We can figure it out together. If it's a great advantage of getting out of here, then I'm willing to help"!