This investigation seems...off

*Ding dong dong ding*

A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin!

*Ding dong dong ding*

A body has been discovered! Now the, after a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin!

                      ~~~ Y/N's POV~~~

  "Two body discovery announcements...", I said to myself. "So that means...sadly...my theory was correct...".

"Wh-What...what is thiiiis!?", Mikan shouted.

"H-Hiyoko and...! Who the hell is that other one wearing the hemp bag!?", Fuyuhiko exclaimed.

"Could it be...two victims?", Chiaki asked.

"B-But...when me and Hiro got here earlier, we didn't see Hiyoko's body...", Hajime said.

"He's right! We only saw that hanged body over there...!", Hiro explained

"N-Not even ten minutes passed! But still, why..."?

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Wh-What is thiiiiiiiisssssss!?", Monomi shouted as she appeared out of nowhere...again. "Impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible...It's impossible for killings to happen...".

"It's not impossible, dumbass!", Me and Fuyuhiko said in unison.

"For now...we should lower that person wearing the hemp bag", Chiaki said. "Leaving it like that...is just to sad".

"Yeah...I agree", Hiro said with a sad face.

"Y-Y-Yesssssss...! Ah, but...what about preserving the scene of the crime?", Mikan asked.

"...Who fucking cares about that!?", Fuyuhiko shouted.

"Th-There's a control panel for the baton lighting on the wing of the stage...you can lower the body with that...", Monomi said.

"...That one!", Fuyuhiko said as he ran over to the panel. And soon enough, the body reached the stage floor. We then all rushed to see who was under the hemp bag.

"Now...I'm going to take off the hemp bag, okay?", Chiaki said.

And as soon as she did, we all saw the face of who was under the bag...and it none other than...Ibuki...

"D-Dammit", I said looking at the body in disbelief.

"U-Ughhh...it's all my fault...If only I did a better job...watching over Ibuki...", Mikan said with tears in her eyes.

"Y-You're wrong.. it's not your fault, Mikan... No matter how we feel, the one at fault is...". Before Monomi could finish her sentence, he showed up.

"Jeez! It feel like someone died in here or something", Monokuma said.

"So you finally showed up! The root of all evil!", Monomi shouted.

"How dare you call your big brother the root of all evil! I even went to the trouble of bringing everyone for you"!

"Bringing...everyone...?", Hiro said confused

"AH...AHHHHHHH...! WH-What the hell is going on here!?", Kazuichi shouted.

I-Ibuki...and Hiyoko!?", Sonia said with a pale face.

"Tch... So two people have been killed...!", Gundham said.

"Whoa there... That's not all. I've also summoned the others who were at the hospital", Monokuma said.

"The others...".