Not this bullshit Again!

"Phuhuhuhuhu...".

"What's so funny...?", you said with the most deadliest death glare.

"Hey come on now. If I told you all of that then it would spoil the fun now, wouldn't it"?

And with that Monokuma disappeared. You couldn't believe that you were in one of Monokuma's killing games again...and the worst part of it all is that you don't know why you've been brought to this place. Now you have to live a world that once again revolves around a Kill or Be Killed situation...

"I would realllly appreciate it if I had some of Makoto's luck right now...", you thought

"Guess we're doing this again...", you muttered to yourself.

"H-Hey!", shouted the pink haired boy. "Why did you appear out of nowhere?! And WHO the hell are you"?!

"Honestly, I would like to know why I'm here as well...", looking away. "But who I am is none of your fucking business. So just leave me alone for the time being...", you said while walking away.

While walking away, someone had stood in front of you, causing you to stop in your tracks...

"I think we have the right to know since it seems that you'll be staying with us for the time being", spoke the chubby man. You glared at him and he glared back. You then looked at everyone in the trial like room. You then let out a sigh and then began to speak...

"Fine I'll tell you who I am, but I wanna ask *you* a question specifically", you said as you looked at the chubby man...

"What"?

"What's your name? And I want the truth...".

"Hmph. Why should I tell you when we don't even know who you are? For all we know, that conflict between you and Monokuma could've been an act, and you could be working with-".

Before you could let him finish, you pulled him down by his tie and look at him with a death glare...

"Tell me who. you are. Before things get unpleasant", you said with your eyes slightly changing

Defeated, he went ahead and told you his name. "Byakuya Togami".

You looked at him with a look of confusion and disbelief

You looked at him with a look of confusion and disbelief. But considering everything's that happened, he identity wasn't important right now...

"Now was that so hard?", you said as you shoved him away. "Listen up everyone! I'm gonna say this and I'm gonna say it once! My name is Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Female Yakuza. As you guys can probably tell from the situation that I'm in right now, I was in a previous killing game. As for why I'm here right now, I have no fucking clue".

Everyone was looking at you in shock. They can't believe that someone was in the same predicament as they are in right now. Now what caught their attention the most was you Ultimate...

"U-Umm Excuse me", you then looked over once again to see who was speaking. She was very formal and very cautious. She also looked like a princess. She was wearing a dress and she sounds pretty foreign. "I know this is a lot to take in from your perspective but...might I ask why your ultimate is the way it is".

You let of a slight sigh. "Long story short, I was the only heir in my family, and considering that my parents aren't here anymore, I had to step us and take charge of the L/n clan and is reputation".

"...The L/n clan? But I've never heard of them before", the blond boy said

"Well that's because I changed the clans name from the L/n clan, to the Black Diamond clan".

"You mean...*the* Black Diamond clan..."!?

"Yeah, that's right. What? You gotta problem with that"?

"N-No...".

"Good. They're better not be any problems".

After some time explaining, you began to see everyone calming down a bit since they have a better understanding of what's going on. You even told them what they would have to do during this killing game and what they need to do in order to stay alive. Eventually everyone started to leave one by one and then it was just you and the short blond boy...

"So your the Ultimate Female Yakuza of the Black Diamond clan"? The silence was then broken by that question.

"Of course I am. Were you not listening dumbass? You were the one who asked the question".

"Look, I'm not here to be friendly and shit with you, even if you have the same Ultimate as me", he said. "But I gotta ask, why did you change your clans name if you had to uphold the L/n name"?

"I don't have to tell you shit. Especially when it comes to *my* clan", you said as you rolled your eyes. "But just know that you can't survive on your or own by being a loner. And If we're not going to be friends, then can I at least know your name so I can stop referring you as the "blond haired boy" in my head?" you said.

"Hmph", and with that he then introduced himself. "The names Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu".