Competition...?

After Kazuichi fixed your door, you both then hung out for a bit. While you guys were hanging out, he had the idea to make you something special. Something to say thank you for helping out so far. So you both went to Electric Ave to pick out a few scraps. Since Kazuichi is a mechanic and knows how to make things from scratch, that's where he got his materials from. You had no idea that he was going to make something for you. He had you thinking that you guys were just building things that could be helpful later on.

"H-Hey Y/N"

"Yeah"?

"What kind of things do you like? Ya know...mechanic wise".

"Umm it depends. What's it for"?

"Oh ummm...it's for-"

As Kazuichi was about to answer your question, he was then cut off by someone calling your name...

"Hey, Y/n!".

"Oh? Hey Akane. What's up"?

"I need you to train with me, now"!

"Oookay...? But what for"?

"There's no time for questions! Let's go"!

Akane then dragged you away from Kazuichi, leaving him dumbfounded...

"Well, I guess I'll see you later Kazuichi!", you said to him while being dragged by Akane.

"Y-Yeah...see you later!", he replied.

Akane had dragged you all the way to the beach just to train. She looked really determined to what her goal is...

"I wonder if she's trying to fight Nekomaru again...", you thought

"Okay Y/n! I want you to give everything you got! Don't even hold back at all!", she said while stretching

"Okay? But...what is this all about? You've never dragged me here to train with you. So...Why now"?

"I just wanna get stronger"!

"You want to get stronger..."?

"Yeah! You'll help me, right"?

"Help you get stronger? Heh, sure... I'll help".

"Great! Let's get started"!

~~30 Minutes Later~~

You and Akane have been training for a while. You were starting to get tired from all this training so you decided to call it a tie.

"Hey Akane. I'm getting a little...tired from all this training. I think you're already skilled enough with hand-to-hand combat... Phew! Can't we just call it quits for now?", you said tired and clearly out of breath.

Unfortunately, Akane wasn't listening to you and caught you off guard. She then landed a kick to your stomach, causing you to fall on the ground...

"Ha! It seems that you aren't so smart after all, Y/n! I managed to catch you off your guard. Now you're open!", she said proudly

"...I don't think so", you thought while getting up

As Akane was about to punch you in the face, you moved slightly to the side, caught her by her forearm, and flipped her over your shoulder, causing her to slam down on the ground...

"D-Dammit...!".

"Are we done now...?", you said

"Ugh...how did recover so quickly...?", Akane questioned clearly out of breath and very exhausted.