So the investigation starts

You were shocked of what just happened. You didn't know who to process this situation...

"Wh-why is Byakuya...", Sonia said. You then looked over to her to see that she is completely terrified.

"N-no...", Mahiru muttered to herself, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!

And at that point...everyone was shocked and scared. Everyone started panicking. All you could hear was shouting and screaming. The all of a sudden, Monokuma appeared...

"Good gracious ...Things quickly took a turn for the worse... My my, now this is interesting! On this tropical paradise known as Jabberwock Island, the VERY FIRST MURDER has finally taken place! Oh how sad... Byakuya has been killed by ONE OF YOU...just because of someone's selfish desires just to leave this Island. Hmmm and it seems that Fuyuhiko is the only one that isn't here... so well settle this the old fashion way...". And with that he disappeared and then the monitor turned on with him on screen...

*Ding dong dong ding*

"That chime... I sure didn't miss that", you thought to yourself. 

"A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain about of time has passed, the CLASS TRIAL will begin"! 

"Th-This means that..., Hajime said. 

"Yeah... We gotta investigate the crime scene and and find out who the killer is at the class trial... And don't worry, I'll help you guys with the investigation... For now, we need someone to look after the body. We can't let the culprit tamper with the evidence".

"I'll do it..., said Mahiru. 

"I-I'll stay here t-to...", Mikan said. 

"Then it's settled then. Everyone start investigating. We don't know how much time we're limited to so please look over everything carefully", you said in a stern tone

And with that everyone started investigating. And hour later, Monokuma then announced to meet at Monokuma Rock...

On the way there, you thought of everything that you and everyone has discovered- the murder weapon than was used was a very sharp object that was 5mm in diameter, the floor boards are lose and have little cracks in them, there is no way to get under the floorboards from outside, 3 irons were left on, the air conditioners were set at a specific time which was 11:30 and a lot of more important things that we'll talk about at the trial...

"Alright, it seems that everyone is here", said Nagito". 

"Well then, let's make our way to the class trial..., Chiaki said. 

And with that, everyone entered into Monokuma rock...

"Please, please...I hope they know what they're doing...", you thought