Trust or Distrust? Pt.1

As expected, once you and Hiro reached the the train to the Funhouse, everyone was already there. But it seems that everyone was being cautions about getting on the train.

"Well, there's really no need to be cautious. It's not like it's gonna speed up, drop, fly, or anything else", Monokuma said.

"I-I'm gonna believe you this time, so you better be telling the truth?', Kazuichi yelled at Monokuma.

"Aaaand that was his first mistake", I said shaking my head in disappointment.

"Allll right! Let's goooo!", Akane shouted.

And with that, everyone had stepped on the train. Once everyone was on, the train started to slowly move inside the dim tunnel.

"Ladies and gentlemen! This train is heading toward the Funhouse! Allow me to guide you all to the world of surprises on this train that runs toward glory. Please be careful of where you step. Also, it's dangerous to stand up all of a sudden! ...Well, it's not like you have time to do that", Monokuma announced.

"Wait wha-"?

*Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst*

"Wh-What the helllllllllll!?", Nekomaru exclaimed

"...I-Is this gas!?", Hajime said.

"D-Damn it... This was definitely a trap...", Fuyuhiko said.

"M-Motherfucker! I knew...he was up to...something", I said while losing consciousness.

As the smoke kept surrounding everyone by the second, in the end, everyone had lost consciousness. A few moments later, you woke up in a strange room that had strawberries everywhere

"Ngh... ughhh where the hell am I?", I said trying to getting up from the floor.

"Where...is thiiiiis!?", Nekomaru yelled.

"*Yawwwwwwn*...Man, I slept good...", Akane said.

"Huh...where are we"?

"Wh-What the hell is this"!?

Voices expressing surprise and confusion began to surround you, one after another.

"Mmm...why was I sleeping at a place like this...?", Chiaki said as she was waking up. "...Oh well...I should go back to sleep for a little longer...".

"No, don't! You seriously can't do that!", Kazuichi yelled.

"I assume...that this was that gas's doing...", Gundham said.

"No shit Captain obvious...", I said

"That gas we were forced to breathe right after the train started moving... It must've knocked us all out... And then, we were brought here, huh", Fuyuhiko said.

"In that case, this must be...the interior of the Funhouse", Nagito said.

"Weeeeelcome! Welcome to Strawberry House!", Monokuma announced.

"Strawberry House? Isn't this the Funhouse...?", Hajime asked.

"Of course it's the Funhouse. Strawberry House is a part of the Funhouse", he said.

"'A part', you say...?", Nekomaru said

"Now then, allow me to explain already"! Monokuma then pulled out a piece of paper. "Tadaaaaaaa! This is Strawberry House in it's entirety! You are currently at the indoor park located on the 3rd floor. As you can see...there's a lot of playground equipment with strawberry designs. How fancy"!

"Yeah...fancy indeed...", I said sarcastically

"Now then, next is the 2nd floor... There's a lounge that's perfect for freshening up, and I've prepared 5 guestrooms that are lined up like BOOM! The guestrooms are divided up by the quality grade... The Deluxe Room is soundproof and has excellent air insulation... The Standard Room may have so-so insulation, but it's still pretty decent... And the Crummy Room has severe airflow and draft problems! ...That concluded my explanation of the 2nd floor. Last but not least, the 1st floor of Strawberry House... On this floor, there's a room called the Final Dead Room that's all like BOOM! You can enter the Final Dead Room at any time, but be extra cautious when you pick the difficulty setting. On the same floor, there's a hallway called Strawberry Hall, and when you pass through it... There's a truly strange, enormous tower standing tall with a BOOM BOOM! It's called Strawberry Tower! Please use your own two feet to get a feel for what the inside of Strawberry Tower is like! This concludes the tour, but I think it was difficult to understand with my wordy explanation... So you should all use your own two feet to explore the inside of the building. That's all from me... Any questions"?