The End? Pt.1

"Well then, now that chatterbox Nagito is gone, there are only, not counting the Future Foundation members, six of you left"!

"Enough! Just fucking start already!", you and Fuyuhiko yelled in unison...again.

The both of you looked at each other in annoyance.

"...We have got to stop doing that", you said

"Agreed...", he said

"Hey, this is it, right? This is really the last class trial, right!?", Kazuichi shouted

"Yep, it sure is... So...you gotta show some enthusiasm and make sure you give it your all"!

"Didn't I tell you!? He said it! This is the end"!

"Now then, before we begin the class trail, there's something that I need to address".

"Wha?", Hajime said

"There's been two people here who have been getting information behind my back! To make matters worse, they've had Monomi's help! I mean can you believe that"!?

"Wh-Who are they...?", Sonia said

"Instead of being such a pussy about it, why not just say our names?", you said with your arms crossed. "It's obvious that you're talking about me and Hiro".

"I see... So when you guys said that you were going to explore the ruin, it was actually getting more information about our situation?", Kazuichi said

"Well...we were actually going to explore the ruin, but Monomi stopped us at the last minute and gave us a laptop which contained more info on certain things", Hiro said.

"Arghhhhh! I should punish all three of you for getting information behind my back but-"!

"But you can't since it's not a school regulation. So how 'bout, you stop wasting time and start the class trail already".

"...That may be true, but...".

All of a sudden, two metal collars connected to a chain had came out of nowhere and wrapped around your neck and Hiro's neck...

"Wh-What the hell is this!?", Hiro yelled.

"I've decided since you two wanna go around and get information, I think it would be a good idea to restrict on what you say during the class trial".

"Meaning...?", you said

"Puhuhu! Meaning that you're only allowed to help the others during this trial only five times! Every time you help them, the collar on your neck's will tighten and tighten until you take your last breath! Ah-hahahahaha"!

"So...they can only help us five times before they're...chocked to death?", Kazuichi said. "That doesn't seems very fair at all"!

"Life isn't fair! Now then, on with the class trial! The victim this time is Nagito, who was attempting to reveal the traitor for everyone's sake... Who in the world killed him? I'm soooo curious".

"If he killed for trying to reveal the traitor... That traitor is obviously the killer! They were trying to shut Nagito up!", Fuyuhiko said

"...No, that might not be it", Kazuichi said.

"Huh? Are you trying to protect the traitor? They didn't call out when we were in danger... Wait! Don't tell me you're the traitor"!?

"D-Don't say something so stupid! There's no way in hell I'm the traitor! What I mean is that the killer didn't put duct tape on Nagito's mouth to shut him up! I'm tellin' you, they were torturing him to get information outta him! That's why there were torturing wounds"!