~ Unexpected Pt 1~

Cora's POV

Fred and I were currently getting ready to head to the Burrow for breakfast. Apparently, it's a family tradition where the Weasley's would go to the Burrow on Sunday mornings to have family breakfast. I didn't mind. Molly's breakfast are the best! I can never get enough of them so I always look forward to Sundays.

I was standing in front of the mirror applying my makeup when Fred walks in. He sees me and smiles.

"You know you don't need makeup." He says.

I smile back at him and nod.

"You tell me all the time."

He shrugs.

"Well, it's true. You're naturally beautiful." He says.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He rest his head on top of mine and watches us through the mirror.

"Would you ever marry me?" He suddenly asked.

I look up at him.

"Like...one day?" He says.

"Of course." I reply. "Why do you ask?"

He shrugs his shoulder.

"Just asking. I'm the only Weasley who hasn't got married yet."

"Well, we did say to each other we don't want to rush anything." I say. "Plus, we have only been together for 5 years."

He smiles and nods.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I'm going to promise you that one day, I will put a ring on your finger." He says, kissing my head. "I mean...if Remus lets me anyway since I need to have his permission to marry you."

I giggle and shake my head.

"Remus loves you. He sees how much you take care of me."

Fred smiles and nods.

"Come on, we should get going."

I nod and he pulls away and grabs his jacket. As I walk towards the bed to reach for mine, a sudden wave of dizziness overcame and I stumbled a little bit. Fred manages to grab my arm before I could fall. He looks at me with concern.

"You ok?" He asks.

I nod.

"I'm fine. Just got dizzy all of a sudden."

He raises his eyebrow and I look at him.

"Darling, you've gone a bit pale." He says. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine, Fred. I probably just moved too quickly." I say.

He nods and lets go of me and I put my jacket on. We head out the door and made our way to the Burrow.

Once we arrived, we were greeted by the screaming of children who were running around the place. Molly sees us and smiles.

"Here's my favourite couple!" She says, giving both Fred and I a big hug and a kiss on our cheeks.

"Hello mum!" Fred says.

"Go ahead and sit down." Molly says. "Breakfast is almost ready!"

Fred and I walk over to the table where all the Weasley's were, including their partners, and Remus, Tonks and Sirius. I sit down next to Hermione and Fred sits on the other side of me.

"How have you been, Cora?" Hermione asked me.

I smile at her and nod.

"I'm great! How are you?"