Protective Older Brother

James's POV

Today, Lily, Sirius, Remus and I decided to take Harry and Cora to the park since it was a nice, sunny day. Lily and I sat down whilst Remus and Sirius played around with the children. I chuckle as I watch Harry play on the slide with Sirius whilst Cora and Remus built sandcastles in the sandbox.

Harry's POV

I was playing with Uncle Padfoot when I looked over and saw Uncle Moony and Cora playing together. I giggle as Cora throws sand at Moony who gasp and tickles her. I then spotted a boy walking over to them. He babbles to Cora who squeals and claps her hands and before I knew it, the boy sat next to her and they both started playing! How rude! Who was this boy? Why was he playing with my sister? She's my sister!

Uncle Padfoot noticed my sudden change in mood and he gently nudged my shoulder.

"What's up, little man?" He asked me.

I folded my arms and pouted. Padfoot realised what I was pouting at and chuckles.

"Ohhh! You've spotted Cora with a boy? It's ok, buddy. He just wants to be her friend."

I shook my head.

"No! Cora my friend!"

Padfoot chuckles.

"I know she's your friend, Harry, but Cora can have other friends."

"No boy friends!" I said.

"Ahh! I see." He pats my shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure uncle Moony won't tolerate any boys going near her either. Come on, let's continue playing."

After a while of playing, I looked over at Cora and realised it was just her and the boy. Where was Moony? I looked around and spotted him sat down with daddy and mummy. Did he just leave her there? Moony! You had one job! Well, I wasn't just gonna let a little boy play with Cora!

I left Sirius and toddled over to Cora and sat next to her. She sees me and squeals.

"Bubba!" She says.

I smile and handed her a bucket and I started filling it with sand. The boy looks at me and goes to grab the bucket from Cora's hands.

"No!" I say, pushing his hands away. "Cora's bucket!"

The boy looks at me before sticking his tongue out at me.

My eyes widen and I become very cross!

"Go away!" I say to him.

He shakes his head.

"No! I want to play!"

"Well, you can't play!" I say.

I continue filling up Cora's bucket with sand and I managed to finally get it to the top!

"Let's build a sandcastle, Cora!" I said.

Cora nods and claps her hands, but before I could tip the bucket upside down, the boy pushes it over, sending the sand all over Cora.

"Uh oh!" I say, looking over at Cora who tears up and begins to cry.

Now I got very angry! I looked over at the boy with hatred in my eyes and I gathered a handful of sand and threw it in his face.

"Harry!" I hear mummy shout.

The boy cries out and tries to brush the sand off his face. Mummy ran over and picked me up and Moony picked Cora up. Mummy looks at me.

"We do not throw sand at other people, Harry! She says, sternly.