{ Chapter 6 }

"Honestly, you should've seen Professor Lupin's face when you fainted. He turned pale and started freaking out! It almost looked like he was going to cry!"

Izzy was currently informing me on what happened on the day I fainted in DADA. It had been a week since the incident and it was all a fuzzy memory for me.
One minute I was facing my boggart, the next I was in the arms of my Professor.

"Did you not find it weird being in Professor Lupin's arms?" Izzy asked me.

"To be honest, I wasn't really thinking about it. My mind was all weird and I wasn't really concentrating on anything." I said.

She nods and continues eating her breakfast. We were currently eating in the Great Hall with Otis and a few other students.

"I think he has a thing for you." Otis says.

I look at him with a raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, he constantly stares at you during lessons and he put his cardigan under your head when you fainted." He says. "I think you're his favourite student."

I shake my head.

"Why would I be his favourite student? I haven't done anything to make me that."

"Well, you're well behaved, you get great marks, he saved you from that dementor on the train and he knows Harry so he's obviously going to look out for you." Izzy says.

"That's crazy. He's just a very caring professor." I say.

"I would slap you into believing us but I don't want to get caught by Lupin." Izzy says."

"What?" I say.

"He's staring right at you." Otis says.

I turn my head towards the professors table.

"Don't look! You're making it obvious!" Izzy says in a harsh whisper.

But she was right. He was looking at me. Once he knew I had caught him, he gave me a small smile and turns his head elsewhere. I look away and looked at Izzy and Otis who were looking back at me.

"Told you." Izzy says.

"Teachers pet." Otis says, gently nudging me in the ribs.

I push him away and laugh.

Our last lesson of the day, was of course, DADA. Me and Otis walked together to the classroom and Professor Lupin was stood at the entrance. He smiles when he sees us.

"Miss Potter, so glad to see you well again." He says. "Feeling better?"

I nod my head.

"Much better...thank you."

"Good..." he says.

Otis and I quickly walked into the classroom and sat down.

"See! He gives you this weird look. It's kinda creepy to be honest." Otis says.

I sigh.

"Otis, he's probably just being friendly. You're just making this a bigger deal that it needs to be." I say.

"Well, I have a weird feeling about him. I don't know exactly what it is, but I do." He says.

I shake my head as students began to fill the room.

The lesson went by pretty smoothy. As we were all packing up for the day, Professor Lupin walked over to my desk.

"Miss Potter, could you stay behind for a minute?" He asked.