~ Unexpected Part 3 ~

Cora's POV

I woke up to the sound of soft banging coming from across the hallway. I stretched and looked over at the alarm clock.

11am

I got out of bed and wrapped my robe around myself and headed out into the hallway. I looked towards the room across from mine which was going to be our daughters room. I slowly walked over and opened the door to see Fred on a step ladder, hanging up a photo frame. He turns round and spots me.

"Oh, hey darling." He says, smiling. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept good," I reply. "What's going on here?"

He steps down from the ladder and walks over and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Getting our daughters room ready of course!"

I giggle and looked around.

The room was painted pastel pink and he had already built the crib, changing table and draws.

"Do you like it?" Fred asked, looking at me.

I smiled.

"I love it, Fred! It's perfect for our little girl."

He smiles and kisses my head.

"I know you wanted to help paint but I read that the fumes from the paint isn't good for pregnant women. Hope you're not angry..."

"No, no it's ok." I say. "...wait- read? What are you reading?"

He blushes and grabs a book from the windowsill.

"My mum got me this pregnancy book." He says, showing me it. "She wants me to be ahead before the baby arrives."

I giggle and shook my head.

"You're mum is a genius!"

Fred chuckles and takes the book from my hand and places back on the windowsill. He then places his hands on my bump and kisses me.

"How is she doing?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"She's been alright. None stop kicking me though all night!"

He chuckles.

"She's saying hello."

I roll my eyes.

"Well, can she do it at an appropriate time? 4am isn't the time to be doing it."

Fred smiles and leans down and kisses my stomach.

"My little Weasley." He whispers.

He stands back up.

"By the way, Luna offered to paint a few paintings on the walls later on."

I gasp.

"Really? She's amazing at painting! Do you think she'll paint a little snitch? Or a broom? Or maybe even thestral?"

Fred chuckles and gently pulls me towards him.

"She said it was a surprise."

I smile and kiss his nose.

"I can't wait..."

He smiles back.

"You ready for some breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded and he takes my hand and we head downstairs.

Later on that day, Luna arrived and she went straight upstairs to work on the room. Fred and I sat around since there wasn't really anything to do. I was sat on the couch when I felt a funny feeling in my stomach. I stopped what I was doing and stared down at it. I felt it again and I jumped slightly. Fred noticed and looks at me.