{ Chapter 16 }

~ 13 Years Ago ~

James and Lily Potter we're currently sat on the couch, watching their two young children, Harry and Cora play together. They smile as they watch Harry give a block to Cora. Cora smiles and takes it and starts chewing on it. James lets out a chuckle.

"Looks like somebody is in their teething stage." He says.

"That'll be fun won't it?" Lily says.

There was a knock on the door and Sirius and Remus walk in.

"Morning!" Sirius says as he walks in.

"Morning to you too." James says. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"Tea would be nice." Sirius says.

James looks at Remus.

"Tea for you too, Remus?" He asks.

Remus nods.

"Yes please."

James goes into the kitchen.

"Pa...foot!" Harry says, crawling over to Sirius.

"Hey little man!" Sirius says, picking him up and placing him on his lap.

Cora however, didn't take any notice of Remus which was strange since Cora would always squeal with delight whenever he walked through the door. She was too interested in the block Harry had given her. Lily must've noticed the confusion on Remus's face.

"She's in her teething stage so anything she sees, she'll bite."

Remus chuckles.

"Cora..."

Cora lifts her head up at Remus and gives him a toothy smile.

"Awhh, that's a nice smile!" Remus says.

Cora turns her attention back to the block and bites it. Remus sits down besides her and starts building a tower with the other blocks.

"I bet you I can build a taller tower than yours!" Siri's says, placing himself beside Remus, with Harry still on his lap.

"You're on, Padfoot." Remus replies.

The two men then start binding their towers whilst Harry watches in amazement, clapping his hands whenever the blocks fell. Cora couldn't care less and continued biting the block in her hands.
James came in halfway and didn't question why two grown up men were playing with blocks. Instead, he put their drinks besides them and sat beside Lily who was smiling as she watched. Once they boys had finished, they realised their towers were the same height. They noticed that if they had one more block, one of their towers would be bigger than the other. The only problem was, the last block was the one Cora was biting on. Sirius swallows nervously.

"Ma'am....May I have that block of yours? You see, I'm trying to beat Remus so I need one more block so that my tower will be bigger than his."

"No, no. Don't listen to him Cora. Give me the block, ok?" Remus says.

Cora looks at them and stops biting the block.

"Aga?" She says, holding the block up.

Both Remus and Sirius held their hands out.

"Give the block to me, Cora..." Sirius says.

"Noooo, give the block to me." Remus says.

Cora becomes excited and throws the block, which hits Remus's tower, collapsing it. Sirius laughs.

"Yesss! That means I win!"

Suddenly, his tower collapsed. They looked and saw Harry who had knocked it down. Cora giggles and kicks her legs and Harry claps his hands.