Fight

Cora's PoV

It had been two months since Emery was taken. We've had no luck in finding a single clue of who and where they took her.

I became depressed...

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, everyday tasks became a challenge. Fred has tried to help me but I keep finding myself pushing him away. I push everybody away, even Remus. I didn't want to be around anybody. I just wanted my baby girl back...

Fred and I argue every few days. Usually it's about me. He hates seeing me like this. He tries his best everyday and I just snap at him. He begs me to eat and sleep but I always refuse and this always causes an argument, but it always ends the same. Me crying in his arms whilst he cries too. Life is unbearable. I need to find Emery.

"Darling..." I hear Fred say from behind me. "Can you at least eat some of it for me?"

I sighed and stared at the plate in front of me.

"I'm not hungry..."

I hear him sigh.

"You haven't eaten in days...please?"

I push the plate away and rubbed my face in frustration.

"I'm not hungry, Fred! How many times do I have to say this?"

I hear him walk over and he reaches for the plate and puts it back in front of me.

"I'm not letting you leave the table unless you eat some of it." He says.

I look up at him.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do if I leave?"

He glares down at me.

"Don't test me, Cora...just eat."

I scoff and stand up and made my way out the room.

"Cora!" I hear Fred shout after me.

I ignored him and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. I hear footsteps make their way into the room.

"Cora, come back to the table now..." Fred says.

I shook my head.

"No..."

I hear him take a deep breath.

"Cora...now."

"I'm not a child, Fred!" I said. "You can't tell me what to do!"

Fred walks over and stands in front of me.

"I'm doing this for your own good, Cora! I'm trying to help you!"

I stood up in anger and looked at him.

"I don't need you to look after me!" I bellowed. "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself!"

"Well, clearly you can't!" Fred responds. "You're getting weaker everyday and I can't watch you do this to yourself!"

"Just leave me alone, Fred! You give me a headache!"

I go to work out the room, but I felt Fred's hand grip my wrist.

"Ow!" I say. "Fred let go!"

"No until you promise you'll eat." He says.

"No!"