Dear Cora... {Finale}

Dear Cora,

How has it been 3 years already? Ever since your death I didn't think I could make it a few days without you, but 3 years have passed and it only seemed like yesterday I last saw your beautiful face.

How are you doing, my love? Are you causing any chaos up there? I hope Paul and Scarlett are keeping you in check! My hands are full with our little rascal running about! Did I tell you? She managed to get hold of my wand and turned George's hair yellow! It took ages to get it back to his natural colour. I can already see she's going to be a powerful witch just like you! Even though Emery is only six, the whole family see a lot of potential in her.

I've decided to take Emery to Kings Cross to see the others off to Hogwarts this year. I'm hoping it gets her excited about going there herself.

I miss you so much, my love! I only wish you was here with us. I love you with all my heart, Cora Weasley, forever and always.

Love Fred xxx

Age 6

"Emery, come on! We don't want to be late!"

"Coming daddy!"

Fred heard little feet run down the stairs before Emery runs into the living room. He smiles at her.

"Are you ready?" He asked her.

She nods and he takes her hand and they leave the house.

"Have you got everything, Lily?" Ginny asked her daughter.

Lily nods.

"Yes mum!"

Ginny smiles and pulls her into a hug.

"Have a great term, darling."

Lily smiles and runs over to her older brothers who were chatting about their upcoming year.

The train blows its whistle and students start to board the train. Fred kept hold of Emery's hand so she wouldn't be separated from the family.

Emery looks up at her cousins as they said their farewells to their parents. She sighed to herself, knowing they will be having the time of their lives whilst she's left behind. Emery loved her family, she really did, but watching her cousins go off to Hogwarts, she couldn't help but be jealous. She had a long 5 years before she got to go and she was becoming impatient. Not to mention, Lily was starting her first year at Hogwarts, which meant Emery would have nobody to play with whenever she went over to the Potters. Emery and Lily were close and they had such a strong bond. Emery was worried that Lily would find a new friend and leave her behind.

"Come on everybody!" Molly calls out. "Time to go."

Albus and James made their way onto the train and Lily was about to follow when she stops and turns towards Emery who was leaning on Fred's side, looking quite sad. She thinks for a second before stepping away from the train and made her way over to Emery. She digs into her bag and pulls out an owl teddy. She smiles and hands it over to Emery.

"He's my favourite teddy. But you can keep him. Whenever you miss me, just squeeze him tight!"

Emery smiles and holds the owl to her chest.

"Thank you, Lily."

The two girls hug before pulling away.