{ Chapter 13 }

Before I start this chapter, just want to apologise for any mistakes I might've made. You see, I haven't seen Goblet of Fire that many times to know what exactly goes on 😅 I just went with what I can remember. I rewrote this chapter a bunch of times. One because it was getting too long! Twice because I found myself almost writing the entire bloooody plot of the movie But I managed to rewrite it again. So my apologies if this chapter isn't "amazing." But, I still hope you enjoy it. And...I may of changed a little something 😉

12 Years Ago...

"James! Lily! Come and look at what I taught Cora!"

The couple walked into the living room when hearing Sirius calling them both. He was sat on the floor with Cora in front of him. He chuckles and looks at them.

"Watch..."

He turns to Cora and nods his head at her.

"Show daddy and mummy what uncle Sirius taught you."

Cora smiles and looks at her parents and they were shocked when Cora pokes out her tongue at them. Sirius claps and laughs.

"Good girl!" He says.

James shakes his head and laughs with him.

"Oh my, Sirius. What are you teaching my daughter?"

Sirius continues laughing and picks Cora up, placing her on his hip.

"What? Just because she's a Potter doesn't mean she can't act like me." Sirius says, kissing Cora's cheek.

He looks over at Lily who had her face in her hands. She looks up at him and smiles.

"First Harry...and now Cora." She says.

Sirius gives her a cheesy smile and chuckles.

"You wanna be like your uncle Sirius don't you, poppet?" Sirius says to Cora who squeals and kicks her legs.

"Oh yeah. I'm sure Remus will be delighted about that!" James says.

"Speaking of Remus...how is he?" Lily asked.

"He's ok. Just had a bit of a night with the full moon last night." Sirius says.

Just then, there was a knock at the front door. James walks over to it and opens it to reveal a tired Remus who smiles slightly at James. James immediately let him in.

"No offence Remus, but you look horrible." James says.

Remus chuckles and shakes his head.

"No offence taken. I just had a rough night."

"Sit down, Remus. Get yourself comfortable." Lily says, helping him. "James, go make him a drink."

James rushes into the kitchen whilst Lily put her hand in Remus's forehead.

"Lily, I'm fine." Remus says, smiling.

"I'm just checking." Lily says, smiling back at him. "Any new cuts?"

Remus shakes his head.

"None this time, thankfully."

Lily nods and walks over to the fireplace and started a fire.

"Moony!" A voice says.

Remus looked over and saw Cora in Sirius's arms. Remus smiles and sits up slightly.

"Hey little cub..." he says.

Sirius hands Cora over and Remus holds her against his chest.

"Hey precious."