{ Chapter 4 }

The four of them started making their way down the platform when Harry heard a familiar voice.

"Come along first years, don't be shy. I ain't that scary am I?"

Harry recognised the voice to be Hagrid's. They all rushed over to greet him.

"Hello Hagrid!" Harry says, smiling.

Hagrid looks at them.

"Blimey! Look at you all! You've all grown since I last saw you!" He says.

"It's great to see you again, Hagrid!" Ron says.

"It's great to see you three again too!" Hagrid says. He then looks over Harry's shoulder. "And who's this little mite?"

Harry turns and grabs Cora's hand and gently pulls her next to him.

"This is my sister, Cora." He says.

Hagrid's eyes widen in shock.

"Blimey! Look at you, Cora! The last time I saw you, you wasn't even a year old! Now look at you!"

Cora blushes and smiles at him.

"I'm sure these three here will make you feel right at home." Hagrid says.

"Oh we will, Hagrid." Hermione says, smiling at Cora.

"I hope you don't mind but, Cora has to come with me now since she's a first year." Hagrid says to Harry.

Harry nods his head.

"Of course, Hagrid."

Harry looks at Cora.

"You're gonna stay with Hagrid and wait with everyone else. I'll see you at the hat sorting, ok?" Harry says to her.

Cora nods.

"I think we all know you'll be sorted into Gryffindor like the rest of us." Hermione says.

Ron nods.

"There's no doubt in that."

Harry smiles and kisses Cora on her head, before leaving with Hermione and Ron. Cora suddenly felt lost without the trio with her since she spent a whole train ride with them. She felt a pat on her shoulder and looked up to see Hagrid smiling down at her.

"Don't worry, lass. You'll be safe with me. Now, come over here so you don't get trampled on by the other students." He says, chuckling.

Cora stands with the rest of the first years as she watches the other students walk down the platform, all ready for a new year. She then notices Fred and George who see her and gave her a thumbs up and mouth,

"Gryffindor!" Before leaving.

Once majority of the students had left and the platform was clear, Hagrid counted the first years before nodding.

"All right! Everyone's here. Now come along with me to the boats." He says as he starts to walk.

Cora and the other students start following him. Cora noticed that some of the students were already talking to one another. Talking about what houses they'll be put into and how excited they were for the year. She looked around to see if there was anybody she could talk to so she would feel less lonely, and to her surprise, there was. A boy, with black hair and piercing blue eyes was walking at the back of the group. He looked as lost as she did. She felt bad and purposely walked slow so he would catch up to her. Once he was close, she walked beside him. He didn't seem to notice her, as he was looking off into the distance where the outline of the castle could be seen. She decided to start a conversation with the boy.