~ Unexpected Pt 2 ~

Cora's POV

It had been a few months since I found out I was pregnant with Fred's child. Everything seemed to have whizzed by in a flash. Fred and I told the rest of the family when we returned to the table that day about my pregnancy. That's because we could see Molly dying to tell everyone the exciting news, so we thought we would tell everybody straight away. The family was ecstatic! They cheered and clapped and George even ran over and ruffled Fred's hair.

"It's about time, brother!" He says. "Never thought the day would arrive!"

I looked over at Remus who was looking over at me with a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wraps his around me and kisses my head.

"You really are growing up aren't you?" He asks.

I giggle and nodded my head.

"I'm afraid so, Remus."

He chuckles and plants another kiss on my head and pulls away and looks at me.

"If only your parents could be here..." he whispers.

I smile and nodded.

"They are here, Remus." I say. "In my heart."

He smiles and nods. I looked over at Tonks who had a big grin on her face.

"You're going to have a baby!" She squeals before hugging me.

I giggle and hugged back.

"Oh darling, I'm so proud of you." She says.

I smile as we pull away.

"You're going to be amazing, Cora. I just know it." She says.

"Thanks Tonks." I say.

We all sat back down afterwards and held a toast to Fred and I finally starting our own family.

"To Fred and Cora!" Molly says.

Everybody held their glasses of orange or apple juice into the air.

"To Fred and Cora!" Everybody chanted.

As the months flew past, my stomach grew. I couldn't believe I was actually carrying a child. I saw Hermione and Ginny do it with their children but I just never imagined I would do too. Fred absolutely adored my stomach. Every single day, morning and night, he would lean down to my stomach, give it a kiss and whisper,

"I love you my little Weasley..."

I always giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I can't believe this is happening," he says to me. "We're having our own little baby...it's going to be amazing."

I smile and nodded.

"I can't wait, Fred."

He smiles and kisses me.

One night, which happened to be the night before our gender reveal, I was sat in bed folding baby onesies whilst Fred was organising his clothes for the next day.

"Freddie?" I say.

"Yes darling?" Fred says

"I have a few names for the baby."

He looks over at me and smiles.

"Really?"

I nodded my head and he finishes off and sits beside me and wraps his arm around me.

"Tell me..." he says.

I get comfy and grab my notebook from the nightstand and opened it up.

"So," I say. "If it's a boy, I like Rueben, Cooper and Otis..."