Part 23

Jared's POV 

I am now laying in bed with my angel. I just proposed to her and I am so happy. She makes me happy. I don't want to lose her ever. She means the world to me and the thought of losing her scares me. I have found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Here she is in my arms. My future wife. My future baby mama. My future everything. What would I ever do without her? The answer is I don't know. Ever since she came into my life she has made it so much better. 

¨What are you thinking about?¨ I asked.

¨Oh just our future wedding and our kids.¨ she said looking at me. Damn she has the most beautiful eyes, I thought to myself. 

Ring! Ring! 

I check my phone to see if someone is calling me but it's not my phone. It must be Natalie's.

¨Baby check your phone.¨ I told her. She took her phone from the nightstand and answered it, putting it on speaker phone. 

¨Who is it?¨ she asked. 

¨It's Maria.¨ the other person on the end of the call answered. 

¨How are you?¨ Natalie asked. 

¨I'm okay. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to come over tomorrow and meet your brothers. They are dying to meet you.¨ Maria answered. 

¨Of course, let me talk to Jared and see if he's free. Maybe he can come with me.¨ she said as she looked over at me. 

¨I can't wait to see you or both of you guys tomorrow. You guys make such a beautiful couple.¨ Maria responded. 

¨Great thanks. I'll call you tomorrow and confirm.¨ Natalie said. 

¨Of course, have a good night.¨ Maria said as she hung up the phone. 

¨Jared do you want to come with me tomorrow to meet my brothers?¨ 

¨Yeah sure but I have to go to work in the morning but after 11 I'm free so we can go then.¨ I responded to her. 

¨We should go to sleep then, it's 11:45 and I don't want you to be tired in the morning.¨ she said to me. 

¨Yeah good idea. I love you baby, goodnight.¨ I said. 

¨Goodnight I love you too.¨ she said as she snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her as I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

Beep! Beep! Beep! 

¨Ugh, I hate this alarm clock.¨ I said. I put my hands over my eyes and groaned, I really don't want to go to work but  I have to. I get up out of bed and be careful not to wake up Natalie. I don't want her to be tired. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm done with the shower I put on a suit and tie and head out to our bedroom. I see Natalie up in bed reading. She looks so beautiful. 

¨What are you reading?¨ I ask her. She looks up at me and smiles. 

¨I'm reading a book on teen parenting, it came at 4:00 am. I had bought one a couple days ago because I wanted to know how it works. I bought one for you too.¨ she said. I looked at her and smiled then sat down next to her on the bed. I leaned in to kiss her but she moved her head so I could only kiss her cheek. 

¨Morning breath.¨ she said. 

¨I don't care.¨ I said. 

¨Well I do.¨ She said as she got up. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I laughed and got up from the bed and started walking to the bathroom. When I went in the bathroom I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. She smiled at me through the mirror and continued brushing her teeth. When she was done, she turned around and kissed me. 

¨I needed that.¨ I said. 

¨Me too. What time is it?¨ she asks me. I look at my watch and sigh. It's almost time for me to go to work, I thought. 

¨It's 7:45.¨ I told her. 

¨Damn it's early, well I can make you a breakfast while you finish getting ready.¨ she said. 

¨Thank you baby¨ I said kissing her on the cheek. She put on her regular clothes and put her hair down. She looks so beautiful, I thought. She ran out of the room to get to the kitchen before it was time for me to leave. 20 minutes later I smelt pancakes and bacon. Damn, I forgot she can cook. I walked up behind her quietly and hugged her. 

¨Hi babe.¨ she said. 

¨Hey my love, is the food done? We have to leave soon remember? You're coming with me. I need to introduce the office to my future wife.¨ I told her. 

¨I totally forgot, yes I am coming with you, just let me get ready.¨ she said. 

¨Of course, we leave in 20 minutes.¨ I told her. 

Natalie's POV 

Today is the day. It is the day that I meet my brothers. The day that my whole life possibly changes. I can't believe I'm engaged. I'm 17 and engaged. That doesn't happen often but I am engaged to the love of my life and nothing can ever change my love for him. He makes me so happy. Here I am getting ready to meet Jared's coworkers who I've met before but now I'm meeting them under different circumstances and I couldn't be happier. I know I'm only 17 but I can't wait until the day that I am going to be carrying a little mini me. I can't wait. Anyways, I should stop rambling and get ready to go. I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair a little more and put on some makeup, not a lot, just enough to not show my few pimples that I have. I put on my black dress that goes mid thigh and my boots. I look in the mirror to make sure I look presentable and I do. Here I go. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs to see Jared already by the door. 

So part 23 is now out!! I hope you guys enjoyed this, part 24 will be out soon!! Please remember to comment and vote