Part 24

Natalie's POV 

Jared looked up from his phone and looked me up and down. 

¨Wow Natalie, you look beautiful.¨ Jared said giving me a hug. 

¨Thank you babe. And you look handsome as always. Should we get going?¨ I asked Jared. 

¨Yes let's go.¨ he said. 

He took my hand in his and leaded us out of the house. He opened the passenger door for me and we got in the car. It took me a while to get heated up because it was so cold outside. 

¨Are you ready?¨ he asked me as he entered the car. 

¨Not really but I know I will be because I'm with you.¨ I said smiling at him. He smiled back at me and drove off. Some time during the drive he grabbed my hand and held onto it, running circles along my hand. It felt like we were driving for hours but now we're finally here. I was about to open my car door when Jared told me to wait for him to open it. He helped me out of the car and held my hand as we walked into the office. 

¨Look who's back.¨ a voice shouted. 

¨Jared.¨ a lady in a white dress said. 

¨Mrs. Coven, how are you?¨ Jared asked, shaking her hand. I felt a spark of jealousy rise up in me. I guess Jared noticed because he put his arm around my waist and held it there. 

¨I'm good and who is this young lady?¨ Mrs. Coven asked. 

¨This is my fiance, Natalie Ayala.¨ Jared said smiling at me. 

¨She's a bit young, don't you think?¨ the lady asked 

¨Yes but we love each other so much and she makes me really happy.¨ Jared said. 

¨You don't have to support our relationship but I love Jared with my whole heart and just because you're jealous doesn't mean you get to try and sabotage my relationship.¨ I said giving her a fake smile. She gave me one back and walked away. Jared smirked at me and kissed me. I heard whistles from around the room, I faced him and deepened the kiss. The whistles and shouts got louder, soon I was breathless. 

¨You guys make such a good couple. You guys' are going to have the cutest kids and I hope you guys stay together. It would be a shame if you broke up.¨ A guy said, I'm guessing his name is Mr. Connor. 

¨You're Mr. Connor, right?¨ I asked him. 

¨Yes how did you know?¨ he asked me. 

¨Oh I used to come here with Jared and Natalie when I was little.¨ I said. 

¨Well it's nice to see that you are happy and grown up. I haven't seen Jared this happy in a long time and it looks good on him.¨ Mr. Connor told me. I gave a questioning look to Jared and he whispered in my ear, ¨he's gay but he has a husband.¨ I mouthed an ¨O¨ and just smiled. There were a lot of congratulations going on around the room. I even got some parenting advice from the different parents there while Jared did work. I was looking for Jared when I ran into someone. 

OFFENSIVE THINGS(WARNING) 

¨You are very pretty.¨ the guy said. 

¨Thank you.¨ I said. 

¨Oh come with me, I have something for you and Jared.¨ he said. 

¨Okay sure.¨ I replied. I walked with him until we got to an office. He closed the door and locked it.

¨What are you doing? Why did you lock the door?¨ I asked, backing up until I couldn't anymore. 

¨I'm not doing anything.¨ he said. He moved in closer to me and put his hand under my dress. Soon I felt his hands on my pussy. 

¨Please stop. Leave me alone. I don't want this. Why are you doing this to me?¨ I asked crying. 

¨Shh, it's going to be okay, I'm going to take good care of you. Oh yeah you are so wet.¨ he said, taking ahold of my hands in one of his. He removed his hand and undid his pants, pulling them down. 

¨Stop please. I don't want this. You are a terrible person for thinking that you can get away with this. You can't do this to me.¨ I said yelling and full on sobbing now. 

¨I can do whatever I want to you.¨ He said. 

Jared's POV 

I had to do some work so I left Natalie alone with some people who I trusted, when I was done with my work she was gone. I looked everywhere for her, I even asked everyone that was in the room where she was. Turns out she was with that pervert of a guy. I walked around until I reached his office. I heard Natalie crying, it just broke my heart. I had a key to his office so I hurried up and unlocked it then pushed the guy off of her. When he fell I rushed over to Natalie and hugged her, she was still crying softly. I let her go and saw the guy behind me already looking at me. I punched him and knocked him down. 

¨Are you ready to go?¨ I asked Natalie. 

¨Mhmm, I need to get out of here.¨ Natalie said 

¨Let's go.¨ I said. I picked her up and carried her out of the room and into the car. By the time she got in the car and I started driving, she was asleep. 

Part 24 is now out!! I hope you enjoy it. Part 25 will be out soon. Tell me what you think. Comment and vote below