Part 40

Natalie's POV

"So are you done picking out our baby girls' clothes?" Jared asked me.

"Yeah for now I am." I said.

"Yeah me too, she has enough for now." Jared said.

"Well we should probably go up and pay and then tomorrow we can come back and try to get everything else." I said.

"Yeah we can do that but for now let's go get this stuff paid for." Jared said. We walked up to the register and put everything on the counter.

"How are you guys doing today?" the person at the register asked.

"We're good, just doing some shopping for our babies that are on the way." I said.

"Yeah it's that time. I can't tell you how many new parents I have seen in one day. Today I saw about 30 and they all spent around $1,500 on everything besides getting the big stuff." the lady said.

"Yeah we're not getting all that until later." I said.

"Makes sense." the lady said. After she scanned the last item, the total read $3000.

"Can we have some bags please?" I asked.

"Yeah of course." she said.

"Thank you." I replied. She put everything in the bag as we took the bags and put them in the cart.

"You two have a wonderful day." the lady said.

"Thanks, you too." Jared said. We walked to the car and put all the bags in the trunk and in the back seat. it's only been 3 hours and I am still tired. I should take a nap, I thought to myself. I got in the car and put my seat belt on as Jared drove off.

"We're home." Jared said.

"Okay." I said as I woke up and got out of the car.

"Do you need help with the bags?" I heard Izzy ask.

"Yeah we got a lot of things for the babies." I said.

"So you're having a boy and a girl, how exciting." she said.

"Yeah I already ordered the cribs, car seats, and the strollers, they should be coming in two weeks." Jared said.

"Yeah you should." Izzy said.

"Anyways can you call Jeremiah and see if he could help us too? We're planning on setting up the nursery today, at least the closet." Jared said.

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back." Izzy said. 5 minutes later, Izzy came back with Jeremiah and we continued grabbing the bags and bringing them to the babies rooms. We thought about having one room for the both of them but we decided it would be better to have separate rooms for them. Soon we were done with all the bags and started hanging the clothes in the closet.

"Are you guys going to get more clothes?" Izzy asked 

"Yes we are going to get a lot more clothes. I was just feeling tired and we already spent 3000 dollars on everything today so we figured that we should wait. Plus I mean I have 6 months left of my pregnancy, I don't need to get everything right away even though it would be better to do that." I said 

"Well it is your baby so I guess you can do what you want." Izzy said. 

"Is something wrong Izzy?" I asked her. 

"Yes" she said. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"This baby isn't Jeremiah's." she said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked looking between her and Jeremiah. 

"Jeremiah can't have kids so we had to get an insemination done." she said 

"Wait what? Why didn't you ever tell us this? Why would you wait until the last minute?" I asked. 

"I never told you guys because I knew that you would react this way." she said. 

"Oh well it's okay." I said and she smiled. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"I got you back." she said as she started laughing. 

"What the hell Izzy, don't do that ever again, you scared me." I said as I hit her shoulder and started laughing. 

"Ow what was that for." she asked me as she rubbed her shoulder. 

"You telling us that Jeremiah isn't the father of the baby you are carrying. Don't do that,  you literally scared me." I said. 

"Well I'm just kidding, of course Jeremiah is the father." Izzy said. 

Part 40 is now out!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. There should be 10-15 parts left for those of you guy who are wondering. The wedding is coming up soon. Should I fast forward the time to her babies birth or keep the story going?? Comment and tell me what you think. Don't forget to vote.