Part 31

The Next Morning/Jared's POV 

¨Izzy wake up. Your mom is coming. She wants to talk to you." I said. 

"I'm up. Can I get ready though?" she asked. 

"Of course, your mom will be here in 10 minutes." I told her. 

"Do I really have to talk to mom? Why can't I stay with Jeremiah? I mean I am pregnant." she said. 

"Your mom doesn't know that and yes you do have to talk to her, I mean she has been waiting to talk to you for so long. I don't like it either but your mom has cancer and she would still like the chance to get to talk to you." I said. 

"Fine I will talk to her but if she insults you or any one of us she has to leave because I'm pregnant and I do not need that stress on me right now." she said. 

"Of course, get ready and I'll call you when she's here." I said. 

"Okay," she said as she closed the door. Before she could fully close the door I saw Jeremiah walk up to her and rub her stomach. He loves her and that baby so much, I am so glad they considered getting married and having a baby. They have been together since the first day of sophomore year. Me and my ex wife, we met in 10th grade also. She ended up getting pregnant at the same age as Izzy and now Izzy is having a baby of her own. I smile to myself and let them have their moment as I head back to my room. 

"Hey baby, are you ready?" I asked Natalie

"Not really, but I sorta have to because she's your ex wife and Izzy's mom. Plus I do have some news to tell you. You might want to sit down for this." she said. 

"Okay what is it?" I asked her. 

"I'm pregnant." she said. It took me a minute to register what she said but as soon as it did I jumped up and hugged her. 

"I'm going to be a dad. Wait, when did you find out?" I asked. 

"I found out earlier today. When I woke up this morning before you were awake I went to the store and took 3 pregnancy tests. I have an appointment scheduled for later on today." she said. 

"Well I'm going of course, I can't wait to find out how far along you are, this is so exciting. We're having a baby." I said, I gave her another hug and set her down on the floor. I heard the door bell ring and me and Natalie immediately looked at each other. 

"I think she's here now." Natalie said. 

"Yeah me too." I said. We walked downstairs and held hands all the way to the door. I heard Natalie take in a sharp breath and squeezed her hand a little. 

"Hey it's okay." I told her. I opened the door and saw Jackie standing in front of me looking pale and skinnier than she used to be. 

"Hi," Jackie said. 

"Hey." I said.

"Where's Isabella?" Jackie asked. 

"You mean Izzy?" Natalie asked. 

"She goes by Izzy now." I said. 

"Oh well where is Izzy?" Jackie asked. 

"She's upstairs in her room with Jeremiah." I said. 

"Izzy, your mom is here." Natalie yelled. 

"I'm on my way." Izzy responded a few seconds later. Soon I heard her behind me and looked over my shoulder. She was sitting on the couch and looked over to where Jackie was standing. 

"Hi mom." She said. 

"Hey honey." Jackie said back. We backed away from the door as we all went to the couch. I saw Jeremiah come downstairs and he immediately sat next to Izzy. 

"So how have you been?" Izzy asked. 

"I've been good, just trying to get my life together. How about you?" Jackie asked. 

"I'm great, never been better. I'm pregnant." she said. 

"Wow, really? How far along are you?" Jackie asked. 

Part 31 is now out!! Sorry for the delay, I'm on a vacation and haven't had a lot of time but I hope you enjoy!! Comment and vote below!!!