Part 32

Izzy's POV
I didn't want to be here. I wanted to stay in my room but because my mom wanted to talk to me, I had to come downstairs and pretend to have a good time talking to her. When she asked me how far along I was I didn't want to answer, she doesn't need to know. I'm afraid that if she does she'll do something stupid. She always says that she'll change but I don't see it. I mean I notice how skinny she is and how pale she is but she has put me, Natalie and my dad through hell. I will not allow her to do that to my baby.
"I'm 5 weeks." I said.
"You will make a great mother, I can already tell." My mom said
"Thank you and with Jeremiah by my side it'll be easier." I responded
"Yeah that's true, anyways I just wanted to check on you to see how you were doing before I can't anymore. You have grown into such a beautiful young lady and I hope you know that. It was nice checking up on you, I should get going because I have a meeting with your brother in 15 minutes." My mom said.
"Well good luck and drive safe," I told her.
"Of course, may I hug you?" She asked
"Yeah just don't squeeze too hard." I said. She smiled and walked over to me. I missed my mom, as much as she has ruined my life I miss her and she has cancer. I don't want to hold a grudge against her forever.
"I love you Izzy" my mom said
" I love you too mom" I replied. She let me go and looked over at Jeremiah.
"Take care of my daughter, Jeremiah." My mom said
"Of course." He replied. My mom smiled and waved bye to us. She left out the door and I saw my dad sigh.
"That wasn't awkward at all," I said
"It sorta was, I mean she didn't say anything about me and Natalie so that must be good." My dad said
"Yeah and we have news to tell you guys." Natalie said.
"What is it?" Izzy asked
"I'm pregnant." Natalie said
"No way, you're pregnant?" I asked
"Yeah I have an appointment later today." Natalie said.
"Congratulations you guys." I said.
"I can't believe we're both pregnant." Natalie said.
"Me either it's crazy but that means we get to raise our kids together. Won't that be fun?" I asked.
"Of course, and if we both have girls they can be the best of friends just like we are and we can match our clothes to theirs. That'll be so fun." Natalie said smiling.
"What time is your appointment Natalie." My dad asked.
"It's in 20 minutes." Natalie said.
"We should get going then" my dad said again.
"Yeah let's go." Natalie said. My dad and Natalie got up and walked out the door, leaving me and Jeremiah alone.
Natalie's POV
"Are you ready for the sonogram?" Jared asked
"No not really but I'm super excited, I can't wait to find out how far along I am." I said
"Me too, what do you think the gender is going to be?" He asked
"I think it'll be a girl. What do you think?" I asked.
"I think it'll be a girl too, whether I want it to be a girl." He said.
"Well we'll see in a couple of months depending on how far along I am." I said.
"Yeah that's true, I can't wait." Jared said. Soon we afraid at the doctor's office and sat down on the chairs.
"Natalie Garcia," the doctor slightly yelled. I looked at her and the doctor looked at me.
"I'm Natalie," I said. She waved her hand and me and Jared followed behind her. We finally reached the room and she told me to sit down on the chair.
"So I'm going to put the chair down a little so you are a bit level." The doctor said. I nodded my head as she leaned me back in the chair.
"This gel is going to be cold." She warned. She put the gel on my stomach and I slightly flinched.
"Cold," I said as I laughed. Jared laughed with me and squeezed my hand. I looked at the baby monitor and I swear I saw hands.
"Congratulations, you are 4 months pregnant." The doctor said.

Part 32 is now out!!!I hope you enjoy this part. Comment and vote below, what do you think the gender of their baby is going to be?